Game: Corrupted Wishes

Amulya

Granted, you'd the best at making decisions, now you have to make decisions for the entire world!

I wish my wine bottle was still full

Yshka

Granted! But the bottle now holds 40 % alcohol and if you drink it.... oooohweeeee.....

Lol @ Gisela :lol:

I wish.... I'd be able to loose about 2 kilos of weight before the end of this dance season ;)

Moon

It didn't just happen, but you now know it's about to happen.

I wish chocolate cookies were very healthy.

Amulya

But they are! Aren't they? Don't tell me they aren't!!!!

Granted, but for this wish to come true, you're whole house is filled with cookies up till the ceiling and they are rotten.....

I wish I felt like cooking every day instead of living off soup packs and bread lol

Harry

Granted! But you soon discover that the only thing you know how to cook is dog food, so, now, you don't have anything to eat.

I wish there were a dog to help Amulya dispose of all that dog food. :D

gisela

Super Moderator
Granted, There IS a dog to eat Amulya's homecooked dogfood, but all that food makes the poor doggy poop an awful lot... so now the home odour is less than lovely...

I wish I had a pair of aerobics shoes. I have my eyes on a pair with a really flexible soles.

Harry

Granted! It's summer in Oz, and the heat from the sun hits all that dog poop, and even the poor doggie is looking for fresh air.

I wish we could clean this act up (whew!)... Our outlook, all of a sudden, has this certain air about it...

Shanazel

Yeah, you might say the conversation has gone to the dogs.

Granted! Our act is now cleaned up. Unfortunately, we are all so overcome by the fumes of bleach and household ammonia that we have to continue the conversation in ICU.

I wish we were done with snow for the year and Could get on to the good weather.

Amulya

Granted, but because of a time warp you're now in Jurassic times...

Please help Shanazel back to our time...

Harry

Granted! Shanazel is now back in our time, but in a parallel universe where there is no belly dancing or horses.

I wish we could get Shanazel back to her own universe.

Shanazel

Good grief, I go away for a few hours and find myself in Jurassic Park with no dinosaur spray and alterate reality with no horses.

GRANTED! Shanazel is back in her own universe and her own time. Unfortunately, she brought back a couple of pet velociraptors to give Harry and Amulya as gifts.

I wish these velociraptors were housebroken, but alas, my friends...

Amulya

Granted, they appear to be the cutest pets, but they are loud!

I wish you guys could help me move this weekend (Shanazel, no stealing of costumes!)...

Shanazel

GRANTED! We help you move and steal no costumes. Alas, we lose them instead.

I wish I had a brand new saddle that fit both me and my horse perfectly.

Zurah

Granted, but it's made of oatmeal bread and the horse eats it.

I wish I wasn't taciturn, awkward with people, and painfully shy.

Moon

Granted, you're now so outgoing and loud people stop inviting you over because you're just too much.

I wish that *bleep* university would give me my account back!

(by the way LOL @ the jurassic park story)

Yshka

Granted, but all the mail you stored is now missing.

I wish the weird muscle on my shoulder would stop hurting! (started hurting when getting out of bed the other day...)

Shanazel

Granted! Ze toe she is cured. She is also now a finger, but c'est la vie.

I wish my cats didn't shed enough hair each day to make a new cat.