HenryG® Tribal-Fusion Belly Dance Yoga Pants Sale, 50% OFF

henrygdance

HenryG® Tribal-Fusion Belly Dance Yoga Pants on sale!

50% OFF, ONLY $12.48,

plus FREE SHIPPING world wide.

Limitted time offer, Offer will be expired by August 31.

The pants are available in 8 different colors. Visit HenryG belly dance to learn more

Feel free to contact us sales@henrygdance.com, if you have any questions.

HenryG® dance

henrygdance

Hi, Shanazel:

Thank you Shanazel. Here is correct one ;-)

SIZE INFO:
Waistline: Elastic waistband from 60cm to 80cm (24 inch to 30 inch)
Length: 100cm (39.4 inch)
Hips: 78cm (31 inch)
Inseam: 74cm (29 inch)
Thighs: 46cm (18 inch)

Thanks

HenryG dance

shiradotnet

These are much too small for me. MUCH too small. I'm tall, 5'9", and these pants would never fit around my skeleton. I wear a 34-inch inseam.

If you want to be successful marketing to the belly dance community, you need to offer larger sizes.

henrygdance

Dear shiradotnet:

You are absolutely right. We are working on it now. I'll update you when we have them in stock.

Thank you very much

HenryG dance

LilithNoor

Waistline: Elastic waistband from 60cm to 80cm (24 inch to 30 inch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahem.

Yeah. Apart from the fact that belly dancers buy pants to sit ont he upper hip, not the waist, you've still got another 15 inches to go before that would even come close to fitting me, and another four or five inches on the leg.

Shanazel

It's true, HenryG: the world is full of dancers who aren't shaped like runway models. I would love to be able to buy things online that fit. I ordered a hip scarf the other day-love the style but I am going to sell it because the decorated part ends only slightly forward of halfway around my hips. :rolleyes:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
It's true, HenryG: the world is full of dancers who aren't shaped like runway models. I would love to be able to buy things online that fit. I ordered a hip scarf the other day-love the style but I am going to sell it because the decorated part ends only slightly forward of halfway around my hips. :rolleyes:
I've had that problem as well, I stick to made in Egypt hipscarves now because they do cater for the larger frame of Western bodies. One of the Chinese ones I bought I loved the colour so ended up buying a 2nd one ( wasn't expensive or i wouldn't have) I then cut & joined the 2 so I could wear it.
~M

Aniseteph

Length wise they are on the Sharifwear (long!!!) side, but Shira's right, that's a short inseam. Mom-jeans high waist, or low slung crotch? :think:

I could aspire to a 31" waist, but 31" hips?!!! ha ha haaa, not since I was about 11.

shiradotnet

Here's the deal, HenryG...

You're selling cheap imitations of a style created by a belly dancer named Melodia. That often alienates those of us who respect the intellectual property of individual designers.

If you want to enter the belly dance market, then instead of just copying what a creative person has already done and offering the same sizes she already offers, at least try to offer something that adds value. Melodia's largest size is about 18-20 in U.S. sizes. So why don't you create something for dancers who are bigger than size 18?

There are lots and lots of vendors that sell exercise pants made for petite women. However, belly dancers come in MANY shapes and sizes, including some very large ones, and there aren't many makers of exercise pants to fit the larger sizes. So instead of making us think, "Yet another maker of cheap knock-offs in tiny sizes that wouldn't even fit my left leg," why not do a little market research and discover which sizes of dancers are craving cute exercise clothes but not finding what they want among the current glut of petite stuff?

henrygdance

Dear shiradotnet:

Thank you very much sharing this for us. We will going to have some new designs, and new products. When we get them done. I may send you some sample for you evaluate them.

thanks

henryg dance

henrygdance

You are pretty handy and smart!

;-) Cheers!

I've had that problem as well, I stick to made in Egypt hipscarves now because they do cater for the larger frame of Western bodies. One of the Chinese ones I bought I loved the colour so ended up buying a 2nd one ( wasn't expensive or i wouldn't have) I then cut & joined the 2 so I could wear it.
~M

henrygdance

HenryG™ Belly Dance Canes available in Silver and Gold

These lightweight canes are made specifically for belly dancing. They are the ideal canes for practice.

- Length: 37 inches/ 94 cm
- Colors: Silver or Gold

50% OFF, Special Price: $7.48
FREE SHIPPING

CLICK HERE FOR DETAIL

gisela

Super Moderator
I just placed an order for a green skirt and a pair of green fan veils (I'm having a lust for anything green lately :lol:)
Now I'm excitedly waiting for my things!

henrygdance

Hi,

received your order :) thank you very much! we will ship them out very soon. We will include a GREEN, Multi-Use Flower & Feather Brooch as free gift. Hope you will like it.