hi , salome , shanazel,kute nurse and new friends.

Salome

Administrator
From the picture the costume looks well made, everything looks symetrical, finished, it's a nice color and I like the arm bands... In my opinion, what detracts is the large silver oblong design because it's right over the crotch and is kind of suggestive. But that's just me. Do you do custom designs?

KuteNurse

Very nice costume. The color is beautiful. Salome is right, the silver below the navel stands out. Maybe the costume looks different on? It would be nice to see a picture performing. Beautiful beadwork.

Shanazel

Super Moderator
Over all it is a very nice costume and I'd love to see some more of your designs. I do find my eyes get stopped by the three bright silver spots that stand out against the red and have a hard time moving on from there. It looks like maybe there is more silver on the side of the skirt, so perhaps from a different angle the silver highlights don't stand out quite so much. So frustrating to look at pictures of costumes when what I want to do is examine the work from all angles!

Last edited:

moda lyla

thanks your message

From the picture the costume looks well made, everything looks symetrical, finished, it's a nice color and I like the arm bands... In my opinion, what detracts is the large silver oblong design because it's right over the crotch and is kind of suggestive. But that's just me. Do you do custom designs?
hi . ı am kemal.ı am not designer .ı have a designer. and ı am making belly
dance costumes in istanbul. so ı am a manager.
why will you ask me this mail. ı want to see where our design on the world.
ı wanted to hear your opinion.ı will send other models.
ı didnt see your models but ı see your picture. you very beautiful.
thanks salome for your examination.

moda lyla

Very nice costume. The color is beautiful. Salome is right, the silver below the navel stands out. Maybe the costume looks different on? It would be nice to see a picture performing. Beautiful beadwork.
hi.ı am kemal .ı will take into consideration your suggestion
ı will send my other models.ı am waiting of your suggestion.
thanks kute nurse for your examination.

moda lyla

Over all it is a very nice costume and I'd love to see some more of your designs. I do find my eyes get stopped by the three bright silver spots that stand out against the red and have a hard time moving on from there. It looks like maybe there is more silver on the side of the skirt, so perhaps from a different angle the silver highlights don't stand out quite so much. So frustrating to look at pictures of costumes when what I want to do is examine the work from all angles!
hi ı am kemal. thank your your detailed examination.
ı will take into consideration your suggestion.
ı will send other models . ı am waiting of your suggestion
best request.

moda lyla

thanks your message

hi . ı am kemal.ı am not designer .ı have a designer. and ı am making belly
dance costumes in istanbul. so ı am a manager.
why will you ask me this mail. ı want to see where our design on the world.
ı wanted to hear your opinion.ı will send other models.
ı didnt see your models but ı see your picture. you very beautiful.
thanks salome for your examination.

moda lyla

are you ok ?
ı am starting new week.
good wishes for you.
more one model.
ı am waiting your suggestion.

Shanazel

Super Moderator
This is very different from the usual belly dance costume. The colors are striking, and the combination of full coverage top and harem pants is interesting. A very slender woman could perhaps wear this design, but the emphasis on width at the hips and middle tends to make the maniquin look short and a bit wide. Is the top actually long sleeved or is it a top with gloves? The hair makes it hard to see.

Moda Lyla, I combined your threads about your costumes so we can keep a single thread on the subject.

Last edited:

moda lyla

This is very different from the usual belly dance costume. The colors are striking, and the combination of full coverage top and harem pants is interesting. A very slender woman could perhaps wear this design, but the emphasis on width at the hips and middle tends to make the maniquin look short and a bit wide. Is the top actually long sleeved or is it a top with gloves? The hair makes it hard to see.

Moda Lyla, I combined your threads about your costumes so we can keep a single thread on the subject.
thanks your message. can ı see your models?
and if you like my designe. can you advise to dancer ?
you must know. ı new in this market but ı have a good team.
and ı will work to do best .

moda lyla

ok. can ı see your models.
we can work with you together.