I am Vega.Come From China Shanghai!

shvega

Hi.I am Vega come from China Shanghai.
In our city too many girl lovein Bellydance. We have more school teach Bellydance in the free time. I am a new comer and learn it very harder.But i think it is a little bit hard to me..
Wish I can met more friends and good teachers in this bbs..I am so glad to join here.

大家身体健康,万事如意(Good Healthy .Good luck)

Christy

I'm so happy to see Chinese in this forum

Dear Vega,

I'm so happy to meet Chinese in this website. I learned belly dance last year. I had neck pain for last three months and so I can't dance. But now I can dance and start the lesson again. Hope to know more about your experience in belly dance.

I'm interested to know if there is any different between belly dance centre in Shanghai and that in Hong Kong

Best Regards,
Christy

Maria_Aya

Welcome Vega !!!!

Its great that bellydance have fans all over the planet !!!
This is a wonderfull forum !!!

Enjoy reading and posting

Maria Aya, Greece:)

shvega

Dear Chirsty
I am so glad to meet you in here too. I just a new start for belly dance. (Just for 2 months) At the beginning of I am so interestin in lartin and Hiphop..But one time I went my friend's home and see a dvd (belly dance superstart.. )I lovin it and want to learn this.
I am a little bit shy girl but in belly danceing I can open my self.You ask me some differents belly dance in sh and hk..Sorry I can not give you more advices. In shanghai we have many dance club and dancing school..I choose a dance club is only teach bellydance. And our teacher come from Egypt. And our club will invited some belly dance super starts to shanghai and intercourse.
That's all
Have a nice day..!

Welcome Shvega, Happy posting, I'm so glad to welcome more dance sisters from China. We have a growing list of dancers/students from China. I just love this place!!!!!!
Yasmine

Christy

Dear Vega,

I'm gald to see your reply. As you say, the situation is similar between SH and HK. I go to the dance centre is mainly teaching belly dance, and the tutors are from overseas.

Where will you buy the belly dance CD? I can just buy in HMV and the dance centre which I go.

Best Regards,
Christy

milky

Hi,Vega. Welcome~~~
I'm from Shanghai,too. How wonderful to meet a friend and a bellydance lover from my hometown!:)
Happy posting~~~

Last edited: