I do not deserve this treatment.

Sitara101

Hello, this is IsmailaGodHasHeard. I am very angry right now. I tried to change my password, but you people would not let me. I have now been kicked out of my account. I tried using my old password to get into my account, but I had no luck. I tried using the password that you people sent me, but no luck. I do not deserve to be disrespected like this. If you people are going to send me a password, it should work. I just want to know why I was treated like this.

mahsati_janan

Hello, this is IsmailaGodHasHeard. I am very angry right now. I tried to change my password, but you people would not let me. I have now been kicked out of my account. I tried using my old password to get into my account, but I had no luck. I tried using the password that you people sent me, but no luck. I do not deserve to be disrespected like this. If you people are going to send me a password, it should work. I just want to know why I was treated like this.

I am not sure that I understand why you feel like someone is treating you poorly and are upset. Did the owner or moderator tell you that you were banned or kicked out? If not, it is probably just a login/password problem. This is an online message board. Sometimes not all of the components work the way that they were intended. Sometimes passwords don't work and you can't log in. There is no reason to assume it is some sort of conspiracy against you.

LilithNoor

:rolleyes: God forbid, of course, that you try messaging a mod privately and waiting to see if they can fix it (it's been less than 24 hours since you last posted). Much better to post publically and insult those who run this site.

'you people'? seriously? Your manners need some work.

Amulya

Sometimes there are problems with loading the site, that's probably what happened. But don't call us 'you people'!

gisela

Super Moderator
I don't understand what could have gone wrong. If you go into User CP and change your password, you are the one who type the old one and the new one to change it. The only thing I can think of is that you somehow typed it wrong without knowing. Otherwise it is some kind of a glitch and not really "our" fault. Please take a moment to calm down and return with a nicer attitude.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I am sorry you feel you have to air your grievances publically. as has been pointed out glitches happen with websites, this forum is no exception. No body has treated you badly, nobody has done anything to your account, "we people" as you call us, don't go around changing passwords etc - we don't have access to such things - public accusations do not go down well. The private message system is the place to contact moderators when having problems such as you are having & we prefer the facts being stated without accusations. We would do our best to sort the problem out. But I see you have opened a new account so that negates that problem. members are only allowed one account - but I understand you wanted to be part of the forum. As a member of the forum please be civil & use the PM system if you are having website problems or contact the site administrator.
~Mosaic

LunaXJJ

Do you really think these people here that you called friend deserved that kind of treatment? Sites get glitchy, its been glitchy recently if you'd had read other threads on here. You have a technical problem and treat us like its out fault, hello if you really considered us friends, you'd know it wasn't a personal issue, its a site issue. This outrage was just disappointing really.

Sitara101

Look, I am sorry if I pissed you guys off, but you gotta look at this from my point of view. It seemed like you guys banned me so I was little upset, which is understandable. All of this happened just after I asked a question about fusion dancing and fusion music, so I thought that you guys did not want me around anymore. How would you feel if you were me?

Last edited:

Sitara101

:rolleyes: God forbid, of course, that you try messaging a mod privately and waiting to see if they can fix it (it's been less than 24 hours since you last posted). Much better to post publically and insult those who run this site.

'you people'? seriously? Your manners need some work.

I cannot message a moderator if I am not logged in. Seriously.:naghty:

Farasha Hanem

Ismalia, since you made the decision to come in here and rudely make a public accusation against the forum and causing drama, I'm going to make a public statement of my own, instead of pm'ing you and talking to you privately, as you should have done. I'm going to point out some things to you, but I will do so as kindly as possible, although you won't take it as such. First of all, you have not been kicked out. Go back into one of the threads that you posted under the username, "IsmaliaGodHasHeard." Look underneath your username that appears in the left column of your post, in the peach-colored area. If you had been "kicked out," the word "Banned" would appear right underneath your name. This word is not there. Now, look in the very lower-right hand corner of your post. If you had been banned, a red rectangle would appear in this corner. Look at your corner. There is no red rectangle, dear. Therefore, your account under your old username is still active.As has already been pointed out, you probably made a mistake when you tried to change your password.

The members here have shown you kindness and much patience. You have been helped with such issues as learning how to embed videos, and have had your questions answered. However, you have not responded in kind. You start threads, make a one-liner statement without explaining why you feel the way you do (as in your statement in the violin solo thread in which you state the song you posted is "a good fusion piece"). We ask you why you feel this way, but do not reply explaining why you think it's a good fusion song. It's hard to have a meaningful discussion with "hit-and-run" posts, and IMNSHO, is rather rude. We would like to get to know you, but you give us nothing to work with. You just come in here and make vague one-liner statements without any explanation of why you said what you said (your post in this topic is the most I've ever seen you type), you do not reply to any of the questions we ask you regarding your background in bellydance, and a few times, made statements that are obvious in previous posts, or make a statement that is just downright confusing and rather off-kilter, even though technically, it isn't off-topic.

You could have after making your new account. Seriously. :naughty:

Look, I am sorry if I pissed you guys off, but you gotta look at this from my point of view. It seemed like you guys banned me so I was little upset, which is understandable. All of this happened just after I asked a question about fusion dancing and fusion music, so I thought that you guys did not want me around anymore. How would you feel if you were me?

Moreover, people who claim to be Christian would watch their language more closely, and try not to use such words.

Listen, I'm sorry if any of the above hurts you, but it's all true. You seem to not know how to interact with others, and it makes it rather frustrating to try to carry on a meaningful conversation with you. I don't know what more "we people" can do for you---we have tried our best, but you have to reciprocate.

Last edited:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Farasha pointed out how easy it would have been to PM once you made your new account giving an explanation why you did. You could also have gone to facebook and sent a message via the forum FB page or to Salome before creating a new account and at the bottom of the main forum page there is a link "contact Us" no need to be logged in to do so.

Also a very important area to check is the forum FAQ which has this section which I have copied and pasted below:
Lost Passwords I forgot my password. What can I do?
If you forget your password, you can click on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. This will appear on any page that requires you to fill in your password.
This link brings up a page where you should enter your registered email address. An email will be sent to that address shortly, with instructions for resetting your password.
Since passwords are encrypted, there is no way to resend your original password. This option provides you with the ability to reset your password.
You must be able to receive emails to your registered email address for this to work. You may need to check your spam filters and folder if you do not see this email in a few minutes.

Therefore you had a variety of ways of contacting a mod or Salome and also going through the "forgotten Password" protocol before having your little hissy fit.
~Mosaic

Ismalia, since you made the decision to come in here and rudely make a public accusation against the forum and causing drama, I'm going to make a public statement of my own, instead of pm'ing you and talking to you privately, as you should have done. I'm going to point out some things to you, but I will do so as kindly as possible, although you won't take it as such. First of all, you have not been kicked out. Go back into one of the threads that you posted under the username, "IsmaliaGodHasHeard." Look underneath your username that appears in the left column of your post, in the peach-colored area. If you had been "kicked out," the word "Banned" would appear right underneath your name. This word is not there. Now, look in the very lower-right hand corner of your post. If you had been banned, a red rectangle would appear in this corner. Look at your corner. There is no red rectangle, dear. Therefore, your account under your old username is still active.As has already been pointed out, you probably made a mistake when you tried to change your password.

The members here have shown you kindness and much patience. You have been helped with such issues as learning how to embed videos, and have had your questions answered. However, you have not responded in kind. You start threads, make a one-liner statement without explaining why you feel the way you do (as in your statement in the violin solo thread in which you state the song you posted is "a good fusion piece"). We ask you why you feel this way, but do not reply explaining why you think it's a good fusion song. It's hard to have a meaningful discussion with "hit-and-run" posts, and IMNSHO, is rather rude. We would like to get to know you, but you give us nothing to work with. You just come in here and make vague one-liner statements without any explanation of why you said what you said (your post in this topic is the most I've ever seen you type), you do not reply to any of the questions we ask you regarding your background in bellydance, and a few times, made statements that are obvious in previous posts, or make a statement that is just downright confusing and rather off-kilter, even though technically, it isn't off-topic.

You could have after making your new account. Seriously. :naughty:

Moreover, people who claim to be Christian would watch their language more closely, and try not to use such words.

Listen, I'm sorry if any of the above hurts you, but it's all true. You seem to not know how to interact with others, and it makes it rather frustrating to try to carry on a meaningful conversation with you. I don't know what more "we people" can do for you---we have tried our best, but you have to reciprocate.
Judge not, lest you be judged. You do not know what I am going through. You do not know what it is like to be bipolar like me, so please just stop it. When I came here, I came for music and dancing. No drama, no bull you know what. I do not appreciate you judging me. Further more, I do not give one liner statements. I was not here to write complete essays. I was here to socialize with other artists. That is all. Thank you so much for reminding me of why I do not trust people. I like the other moderators, but not you. Oh, and one other thing, it is really sneaky to ban me so that I cannot respond to you. I am sorry for being a brat, but I do not deserve the judgment that I have received from you. Like I said before, do not judge what you do not know.

Farasha Hanem

I forgot to mention we would not have taken losing our password personally and assume the whole forum didn't want us any more. We would have simply tried to figure out how to fix the problem. Mosaic gave you excellent options that you could have used.

Farasha Hanem

Judge not, lest you be judged. You do not know what I am going through. You do not know what it is like to be bipolar like me, so please just stop it. When I came here, I came for music and dancing. No drama, no bull you know what. I do not appreciate you judging me. Further more, I do not give one liner statements. I was not here to write complete essays. I was here to socialize with other artists. That is all. Thank you so much for reminding me of why I do not trust people. I like the other moderators, but not you. Oh, and one other thing, it is really sneaky to ban me so that I cannot respond to you. I am sorry for being a brat, but I do not deserve the judgment that I have received from you. Like I said before, do not judge what you do not know.

One more time: YOU WERE NOT BANNED. I've already explained that to you.

I have friends that are bipolar, and they handle their condition just fine. Furthermore, you NEVER MENTIONED being bipolar. It's still no excuse to act rude. Before now, you have given little to no personal information about yourself.

I no longer feel sorry for you, and I will no longer try to help you. I'm done feeding the troll.

Whoa, wait, who banned Ismalia??? And why in the WORLD did she make a THIRD account????? oO

Maybe I shouldn't ask. I just now noticed she made another account and was banned. Oo

Just thought of something else: how did she post if she was banned??? I'm totally confused now. :confused:

Last edited:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Sitara101/ismailahasheardgod/iapologize you were not banned, Farasha pointed out to you that the original account is still active. But by opening further accounts could result in all accounts being banned as it will be considered troll behavior. Your posts under the user name -iapologize are uncalled for and totally unnecessary.
~Mosaic

mahsati_janan

Sitara101/ismailahasheardgod/iapologize, no one has banned you thus far, but I would imagine it is becoming tempting to the moderators after your constant abuse. By your own actions, you do not appear to have come here to have discussions with other artists, or you would have noticed that we have all been successfully having discussions that you have chosen not to participate in. Look at your posts listing under your Ismaila account. Nearly every one of them has been a one to two line comment with no follow-up. A discussion requires an exchange between the parties. In order to participate, you have to be able to calmly, politely, and rationally express your point.

When there is a problem with the site or when you mess up your own password, you assume there is some group here persecuting you, but there isn't. No one here has tried to cause you problems. The forum itself is a system. It is impersonal and doesn't hold you any malice. The moderators do have feelings and have been trying their best to help you, but each time get slapped back with your posts.

No one is trying to make you leave this board or lock you out. That is entirely based on your assumptions of intent where there is none. Instead of constantly blaming others when something doesn't work as you expected, please try calming yourself first and thinking through all of the possibilities rather than jumping to unjustified conclusions.

Amulya

Look at your posts listing under your Ismaila account. Nearly every one of them has been a one to two line comment with no follow-up. A discussion requires an exchange between the parties.

We mods have wondered too why she only posts one liners, we like our members to engage in conversation. Isn't that the reason to be on a forum?

Aniseteph

Well iapologize is banned and rightly so IMNSHO. Apart from any rules about multiple accounts, that's just abusing the forum.

Judge not lest ye be judged, :rolleyes: give us a break, quit playing the victim here because you're not. Do you really think mods are conspiring to secretly sabotage your account to keep you out? None of us are that important.

If the FAQs didn't help and you felt you had to make a new account just to contact the system/mods (been there done that EasyJet don't get me started) you could have done just that and they would have helped you. Instead you used your first new account to throw accusations at the community. That feels like judging to me. :confused:

Darshiva

This creature is a troll of the worst kind.

Amulya

Darshiva, that troll is way too cute, I think this one is more suitable:

*runs away and hides*