IAMED Int'l Academy of Middle Eastern Dance

Tenica

Hello,

Does anyone know what´s going on with IAMED???

I´ve tried several times to contact them to order videos with no success.

With the exception of one announcement that I found recently dated, everything else seems farely out dated???

Tenica

Atalanta

I'm bouncing this because I have the same issue.

I ordered some stuff from IAMED in early Feb. My credit card was charged and after 3 weeks, nothing. I tried calling several times and only get an answering machine. No returns on my calls. I tried emailing but have gotten no response.

I don't want to file a complaint with my credit card company, but not being able to contact them doesn't look good.

Atalanta

Heard back from them. What I ordered is out of stock and won't be coming in again and they said they never received my payment even though it was charged to my credit card by IAMED. Now I have to file a complaint with my CC company. Ugh.

Amanda (was Aziyade)

Try Kevin at Ocean State Media on ebay. He carries almost all the IAMED stuff and has much better prices. Plus his customer service is excellent.

Of course, this won't help the already-charged credit card problem, but I do recommend you buy DVDs from him.

Fatima

Try Kevin at Ocean State Media on ebay. He carries almost all the IAMED stuff and has much better prices. Plus his customer service is excellent.

Yes, I can vouch for that. He's very reliable and you can actually make a better offer in certain DVDs.