ID Please

keyvee

Please help with iding this song. www.jezang.friko.pl/1.mid (this link is to polish remix) the melody that used from the song I need starts in 17 second. The song I am looking for is from 80s or 90s in disco style, sung by a male, There was also an italitan version of it. Thx

Flaming_Sands

Hi,

I believe the song is called Ti Amo :)

Laura Branigan sang it in English but Umberto Tozzi from Italy was the first singer. I am not sure who else has sung it.

Love
Samiya
xxxx

chryssanthi sahar

I'm also sure that this song is "Ti amo" and as far as I know it was originally sung by Umberto Tozzi (I was a teenager when it first appeared in the hits;) )

Kiraze

Hi,
I m sure...this song is called "Sarà perchè Ti amo"....the singers are "Ricchi e Poveri"....I m so sure...and it s a old italian song.....
bye ;)
I also think that this is the song although "Ti amo" is much prettier - here are samples of them both (unfortunately not with original artists though):
Sara perche ti amo
Ti amo

Oh, now I feel so nostalgic as Italian music was hugely popular in Finland (and probably everywhere in Europe) during 80´s ;)

hi, I m italian and I know both songs..." Sarà perchè ti amo" (ricchi e poveri) and "ti amo" (umberto tozzi) and this song on www.jezang.friko.pl/1.mid is "Sarà perchè ti amo"...I m sure. Try with original version and try with the lyrics and listen the difference...w karaoke!!!
ooooh was it popular in finland?
sorry for my english :(