I'm Quite Confused.

LunaXJJ

I just received the following message:

Sender: Serendity2

Hey,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"The most fundamental harm we can do to ourselves is to remain ignorant by not having the courage and the respect to look at ourselves honestly and gently" - Pema Chodron

I never spoke to this person before, so the second half there doesn't make any sense. I noticed that this person was banned, so I guess it's no big deal, but does anyone know who this person was, I'm kind of curious now.

karena

There's a thread somewhere about a virus that mentions this person that you could look at. Only posted recently, something to do with virus in the title.

But in general terms, people join all the time, some people break the rules (eg spammers) and get banned, but we don't always know much more about them than that. That's cyberspace :)

gisela

Super Moderator
Some people spam openly on the forum, some use the pm-thing to spam. This time someone reported it which is really good, because then we can ban the spammer. If noone mentions it then we have little way of knowing what goes on in your private messages. So if you get something strange then keep doing this, either post about it or report it :)
Sorry you got "chosen" for stupid spam.

Farasha Hanem

How come I never get spam?? *pouts*

*gives you a can of Spam* XD

sorry, sorry, Alosha, but that was tooooooooooooo good to pass up... XD :D :lol:

Gee, and here I thought Serendity 2 was just being nice; I guess I'm still a bit on the naive side. :confused: :think:

Oh, wait, I got my virus threads mixed up; it was someone else that warned about a virus threat. :wall: