Inappropriate post?

Milagros

I posted a couple of costumes for sale recently. One new member replied "well, we sell these for less...". Is this inappropriate behavior? While it may be good information for me to know that I may have priced my items too high, it appears that the intent of the post is to ensure I don't sell my costumes.

Please let me know what you think. Thanks for your help.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
The person in question is a vendor and very likely has no idea how rude his post sounds, English is obviously not his first language. I will move the post to his vendor thread and refer the post to the pics of your costumes so anyone who wants to see what he refers to can. I wouldn't worry I doubt anyone will take much notice as he hasn't posted pics of his products so they cannot be assessed for quality etc.
~Mosaic

RoseofDamascus

Definately inappropriate

A more positive note could have been added or they could have contaced you in private, some things are best left unsaid. I hope you sell your costumes and wish you well.

:)

I posted a couple of costumes for sale recently. One new member replied "well, we sell these for less...". Is this inappropriate behavior? While it may be good information for me to know that I may have priced my items too high, it appears that the intent of the post is to ensure I don't sell my costumes.

Please let me know what you think. Thanks for your help.