Is Tribe giving you Donut messages too?

BellyDance Girl

I joined Tribe about the same time I joined this forum. This is the second time within a few weeks I've encountered a crummy "Donut Freak Out" message each time I load it. My computer is almost 8 years old, so at least at first I thought it was just me. Anyone else in a bellydance Tribe and can't get on?

Aziyade

That happens periodically when they're revamping something. It's not your computer. It's tribe.

BellyDance Girl

Thanks much for the heads'-up; however, I hope this isn't a common thing. I like the belly-dance tribes. So, that's why I feel it would be pain in the 'dupa' (as my beloved Hungarian grandma<her region now in Romania> would say) to be on Tribe if I have to deal with this weekly. I'm getting emails that dancers have asked me to be their friends, etc. I now know that those who have written me understand my lack of response, but this is frustrating.

TribalDancer

They seem to be having and inordinate amount of trouble lately, with literally 24-48 hours downtime at once, and more than once in a week. Not good. But the forum there is well worth putting up with it...for now...

Q-Tip

What is Tribe and do you have the web address for them?

(I'm having trouble logging into Bhuz today.)

BellyDance Girl

There are many bellydance groups on Tribe.net - a social networking site. There are some great dancers I've met there, but when the site is down it seems to be down for at least a day. I am getting the site now, though! I've copied the url of my profile page - I think it should workBellyDance Girl's Profile - tribe.net

In case that doesn't work. You can go to Welcome - tribe.net or you can see my Tribe friends listed on my blog.

Q-Tip, I've heard that others have had problems logging onto Bhuz, but I have not.