lyrics translation for "El Hantor"

farida_b

Hi everybody.

I was wondering if someone could help me with the translation of "El Hantor" by Saad el Soghayar. I don't have the lyrics in arabic and if someone has them that would be a good start.
One more thing, even an idea of what the song is about would be helpful.

Thanx

Latifa

Those of us who attended the Fifi Abdo workshop in Dallas this year are addicted to this song!! :D

Yshka

I can see why, it's a nice song!!

@ Farida_b, you're welcome!:)
Thanks to Latifa also for posting the link in another thread;)

Latifa

I can see why, it's a nice song!!

@ Farida_b, you're welcome!:)
Thanks to Latifa also for posting the link in another thread;)

I'm always delighted when I can post someone else's translation! It takes me soooo long to translate lyrics. :D

farida_b

Not only is the song really nice but if you also had the privilige of knowing it through Fifi..... *sigh* I'm still dreaming about attending one of her work shops, doensn't look like she'll be in Europe until 2009 at the earliest :(

Is there another thread about the Dalls work shop? I think I'll take a peek

/Farida

Latifa

Not only is the song really nice but if you also had the privilige of knowing it through Fifi..... *sigh* I'm still dreaming about attending one of her work shops, doensn't look like she'll be in Europe until 2009 at the earliest :(

Is there another thread about the Dalls work shop? I think I'll take a peek

/Farida

All of us who went to Dallas are members of the Fifi Fan Club! She was wonderful! I don't know if there's anything about it on this forum (I just started participating here) but there's a lot on Bhuz.

It sounds like Fifi will be doing workshops in Dalla (for Little Egypt) and right here in Maryland :dance: (sponsored by Yucy al-Banan) in 2008. C'mon over!