milk and honey

Mya

maybe i'll use it for the kids choreography! teehee...thanks for posting this.

anyone know what the parts not in english mean?

Last edited:
First of all Khaled is the original Didi-singer. Deedee means: better leave it. The song is about a guy who doesn't want to have a serious and close relationship to his admired girl as she lives abroad. And these circumstances would cause him too much suffering.

Milk and Honey:
Ridiculous, unserious voices; unconvincing attempts of fusions in both - music and languages. Shame on Germany. Listen to Habibi (Je t'aime) - also available on You Tube. And you will know what I mean.

Mya

yeah they do have unserious voices - i immediately thought Disney, and so i thought the kids might like it.
I'm going to go search for the original though, because that i'd probably like myself.

Thank You

chryssanthi sahar

Milk and Honey:
Ridiculous, unserious voices; unconvincing attempts of fusions in both - music and languages. Shame on Germany. Listen to Habibi (Je t'aime) - also available on You Tube. And you will know what I mean.

Hahaha, you are so right Simone:lol: They are really a ridiculous product of the casting industry:rolleyes: Everything about them is fake. Well, I suppose they have veeery good relationships to some mighty bosses of the music industry:lol:

gypsy8522

First of all Khaled is the original Didi-singer. Deedee means: better leave it. The song is about a guy who doesn't want to have a serious and close relationship to his admired girl as she lives abroad. And these circumstances would cause him too much suffering.

Milk and Honey:

Hahahaha! That has to be the dumbest "fusion" track I've ever heard. Fusion? I think it's more like a cultural identity crisis... what's with the brunette trying to act like she's Indian??? No wonder a lot of western people don't know the difference between India and Arabic countries, its because of crap like this. You'd think they'd at least pronounce "habibi" the right way.

Hahahaha! ... what's with the brunette trying to ... like this. You'd think they'd at least pronounce "habibi" the right way.
As an arab man I could even easily become impotent when these girls would try to call me 'ya habibi'.
The brunette Manele Filali is even Algeria and Paris raised.
Their French is by far not better at all than their Arabic. I wonder about their German.

Last edited:

chryssanthi sahar

OMG, I just saw that they even try to belly dance on their Didi video clip:shok: Cheap Shakira imitation:mad: Anyway, those chicks are what we call in German "one day flies". Next year nobody will know about them.

Milk and Honey seems to be quite successful on You Tube, many views and comments.

The more often I watch their clips the less worse I find Manele (brunette) in singing, moving and pronouncing Arabic. Shame on me little sinner.

Mariyam

I can't judge their Arabic (although I can hear a thick, typical French accent through it - a good ol' 'accent franchouillard' :lol:) but their French isn't woo-ha either... and you say one of them grew up in France??? :think:

Salma Parvaneh

Oh,

I cannot understand your problem!

I like the girls, one of them comes from my region and they are doing a great job.

O.k., it is not the kind of music I would prefer for my dances but I think it is always a good idea to bring middle-eastern tunes to our community.

And in my opinion, it is much much more "middle eastern" than Shakira's songs (which have nothing to do with the M.E.).

So do not judge too hard, although most of us even cannot hold a simple tune while trying to sing a lullaby!:naghty:

KR
Salma

Moon

Salma Parvaneh said:
So do not judge too hard, although most of us even cannot hold a simple tune while trying to sing a lullaby! :naghty:
That's why we don't call ourselves professional singers.