My First Dance!

jellytree

Yesterday I had my first dance! I danced to "Batwanes Beak" by Warda. I nailed it! I was so nervous but luckily my teacher was in the back to help me. I was so happy and had a ton of fun! The only thing I would change is to eat more before my dance because I felt a bit dizzy from not eating (which happens when I get really nervous). I definitely plan to dance again next year. Now I'll return to regular classes only until the end of the year. :)

My teacher was very happy and another teacher I took lessons from (I had two teachers until they changed the times >:/) said I had gotten so much better since the last class! I was so happy! I had a lot of great comments. I'm very happy with all the hard work I put into it.

http://noodlegumi.net/nikomi/image/IMG_0399.jpg <- The image is HUGE so I just left the link.

Another group used the exact same song but the choreography was completely different. Which I was glad.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Congratulations Jellytree, so glad you had fun as well. :dance::dance::clap::clap: Great photo & your costume is a really lovely green.
~Mosaic

Chani

Congratulations on your achievement. There is nothing like the approval of our teachers to give us a boost. Your costume looks lovely on you and very professional.

LadyLoba

Yes, beautiful photo and costume!

That is wonderful that your first performance went so well! Congratulations on your accomplishment. Your teachers are surely very proud of you.