New Website... Link swap, anyone?

I'd like to get lots more links for my site. If any of you are interested in link swapping, please do comment!

Nice site, Hannah. Current thinking is that swapping links doesn't really help your site's reputation.

Google decides how good your site is based on how many other sites link to you. However, if Google can see that you've linked back, it looks like you've done a deal rather than earned the link through admiration - so it doesn't do either site any good. That's the theory I've been told, anyway. I'm no SEO expert!

Your site looks nice. You might consider adding a forum or a blog area where people can add comments - that's one way to get interaction and links.

alosha

I get a lot of referrals from incoming links, so I totally recommend it just for that, whether it helps with SEO or not. I realize this is an old post, but I would be interested in swapping, but when I try to go to your page I get a malware warning. You should look into that!

alosha

Bellydance Oz ~ The malta site has a malware warning, not yours, so you're ok! As far as getting rid of it, I have no idea... I do know that if google finds your site to have malware, they penalize you in search results.

Do you get a malware warning when you try to go to the Malta site?

Lydia

i can not open the malta site it said with big letters this url is not valid ,,warning,,

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
Do you get a malware warning when you try to go to the Malta site?

My computer blocked it as a phishing site iwth malware on it.

Danger: AVG Active Surf-Shield has detected active threats on this page and has blocked access for your protection.
The page you are trying to access has been identified as a known exploit, phishing, or social engineering web site and therefore has been blocked for your safety. Without protection, such as that in the AVG Security Toolbar and AVG, your computer is at risk of being compromised, corrupted or having your identity stolen. Please follow one of the suggestions below to continue.

URL: Tribal Dance Malta, info on belly dance classes, video's, gallery ...
Name: Link to Exploit Site (type 743)