Oriental Mood Festival!!!!!

Yshka

Dear dancers and friends,

I'm overly happy to announce that my teacher Ana and her colleague Laetana from Eindhoven, the Netherlands, will be hosting an Oriental Dance festival this year!!:cool:

This year Eindhoven will know it's first edition of Oriental Mood festival. Initiated by Ana and Laetana, the goal is to present Oriental Dance as a true form of art.

The festival will take place on 17th, 18th and 19th of october. It will consist of a varied workshop programme featuring national and international Oriental Dance stars, such as Israeli superstars Orit Maftsir and Asi Haskal, and Dutch master teachers Mahdy Emara and Zafira!!
We will complete the weekend in style with a fabulous Hafla!

Please check out the flyer at Welkom bij anadanst.nl / Laetana Buikdans | Bellydance .

The workshop schedule will be posted on our website soon. From that moment, you'll be able to subscribe through the subscriptionform, so keep a close eye on our website and mark those dates in your calendar!

Ana and Laetana look forward to seeing you in october!!!

Best regards,
Ana en Iris

Hope to see you at the festival!

Maria_Aya

Seems like a lovely event !!!
Wishing you all the luck and success !!!
Unfortunately cant make it :(

Maria Aya:)

Safran

Aww, sounds wonderful! I would love to come and see Orit in person and take workshops with her! Unfortunately I've got no plans to come to your neighbourhood before December :(

Wishing you success with the event though! And afterwards you'll have to tell us all about it!;)

Mya

How lovely for you ladies! You must be very excited, too bad you're so far away - too bad everyone's so far away!

Yshka

The festival was a GREAT succes!!! Report will follow soon.

Khalida, SO nice to meet you!! Did you have a good time?:)

Khalida

The festival was a GREAT succes!!! Report will follow soon.

Khalida, SO nice to meet you!! Did you have a good time?:)

I had an EXCELLENT time and I feel I learned so much.. Orit is da bomb :D Thanks a million to all who worked their tails off for this event!! It was def. a succes! Will write a longer review later on my myspace blog... Oh, and the courgette soup was delicious ;)

Very nice to meet you guys there!