Oudh.

Imeera

Hello everyone! I recently discovered Oudh. I know its an oil from a plant, agarwood. But, what do people know about it? I know its used as a perfume and very rare but what is its history?
Can we get an oil of it and mix it with essential oils to get a oil perfume??
Also can we get it the UK?
I am looking for a great mix of essential oils to make a Gulf perfume mix.

Thanks everyone!!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I knew I had read about it somewhere here it is:
Oriscent Oud - 100% Agarwood Oil
RoyalOudh-100% Pure Oudh Oil,Perfume,Agarwood Oil,Oud Oil, Aloeswood Oil,Eaglewood Oil,Jinko Oil
Oudh Oud Oil Buy Online Oudh Oud perfume Natural Wood fragrance
It is quite an expensive oil but you definitely could mix it with other oils although the connoisseurs don't recommend it:D But this exotic perfume site has some amazing blends they sound delicious
Arabian Oud: OIL BLENDS the blend Shomukh has rose, oud, jasmine, sandalwood, vanilla, Musk & lilly of the valley -very heady stuff
Mashaheer has oud, taif rose sandalwood, saffron essence of the flowers from fruit,
Siraj ( I'd love this one) has oud, white patchouli, amber & sandalwood.
~Mosaic

Found a bit of a write up about the oil here Arabian Oud

Last edited:

Imeera

Thanks Mosaic! I have never smelt it myself, although I had to have because I lived in the UAE xD But it sounds lovely! Though I am worried that I will get some and not like it :lol: I wish there was a shop I could go to and try it, but the chances of that where I live is almost nothing :lol: Its a very traditional Middle Eastern perfume, everyone here should know about it :D

Farasha Hanem

I knew I had read about it somewhere here it is:
Oriscent Oud - 100% Agarwood Oil
RoyalOudh-100% Pure Oudh Oil,Perfume,Agarwood Oil,Oud Oil, Aloeswood Oil,Eaglewood Oil,Jinko Oil
Oudh Oud Oil Buy Online Oudh Oud perfume Natural Wood fragrance
It is quite an expensive oil but you definitely could mix it with other oils although the connoisseurs don't recommend it:D But this exotic perfume site has some amazing blends they sound delicious
Arabian Oud: OIL BLENDS the blend Shomukh has rose, oud, jasmine, sandalwood, vanilla, Musk & lilly of the valley -very heady stuff
Mashaheer has oud, taif rose sandalwood, saffron essence of the flowers from fruit,
Siraj ( I'd love this one) has oud, white patchouli, amber & sandalwood.
~Mosaic

Found a bit of a write up about the oil here Arabian Oud

Oh, wow, thank you for all the great links, Mosaic! :D