Photo gallery help!!!

Lydia

hi all, you are all more clever then i am in this one ...i must have mist the mail where it is explaned how it works???PHOTO,S how to use and upload in the gallery ? help anyone please...thanks lydia

Safran

Hey Lydia! I'll try my best to help you out, even though technology and me are not the best of friends either...

Open the photo gallery and at the upper righthand corner, right underneath where it says "Photo gallery" on the coloured banner, you can see a link called "Upload Photos". Click it a new page opens.

Scroll that page down a bit to get to a tilte "Upload photo" on the left side. From there you'll first have to pick category for your photos from a drop-down menu (I think "Member galleries" didn't work, so pick from the other alternatives).

Then, with the help of "Browse" buttons you can locate the photos you want to upload. You can uplod several photos with one go, just make sure every photo gets a reference on a different line (different "Browse" button)

Then, underneath that you can give your photos a title and a longer description.

And then press the Upload/Submit button and wait... In a little while your photos should be up in our wonderful gallery!

I hope it works out for you... if not, let us know! Then we can maybe ask Salome and Anatoliy to correct the possible mistakes I might have done in the instruction :D

Lydia

Hi Maariku thank you ... i am so dum i did not login on that page so the upload bar just did not come at all!! i am ok now ...thank you for taking the time cause your message is so long trying to help me out thanks and have a great week ,Lydia