Raffa Workshop

Hadassah

Just had a wonderful workshop experience with Raffa! Our troupe went on saturday, and he taught three choreographies. He is very Egyptian - and taught us a lot of the tricks that dancers like Dina use to make their dances so special. He taught an especially good Saidi cane dance, which I remember most of. Can't wait to get the music so I can start dancing to it!

Aisha Azar

Raffa

Dear Hadassah,
I love Raffa and his life partner, Aziz, who is one of my oldest belly dance friends (though now he is retired). A couple of years ago I went to Salt Lake City and did a private coaching session for Raffa. We had a blast, spending two intensive days of dance together! He was a great person to coach because he picks up so readily and is so in his body. I am sure he is a great teacher, too!! If you see him again soon, give him a huge hug for me.
Regards,
A'isha

Hadassah

I thought you might know him, A'isha - especially because of Aziz, who I hear wonderful things about.
The workshop was in Sedalia Missouri - where many of our seminars are. we've also had Jim Boz and Conchi this year. Raffa is out of Salt Lake City, though.