Smile!!!

Harry

Physical fitness is really important...

gisela

Super Moderator
Actually I thought I got it and that I just didn't find it very funny. Turns out I hadn't got it and that it was quite funny :lol:

Smile

Pooh Bear is always good for a smile. Though my favorite Pooh Bear line came from one of my husband's wargaming forums.:D
"Oh bother." said Pooh as he chambered another round. We are working on making that a tee shirt when we find the right Pooh illo...and we are talking proper Pooh not the Disney Poohbanation :)mad:yuck yuck just washed the keyboards) Creaks

Shanazel

To quote Dorothy Parker when she reviewed The House at Pooh Corners many decades ago in her column, Constant Reader:

"Tonstant Weader frowed up."

Smile

Just was listening to a morning news show and they were reviewing a book :rolleyes: called Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith just the mental visuals it produces makes a smile...at last a Jane Austin that I might want to read. Creaks

Shanazel

Chocolate Zombie Fingers
from Chocolate Zombie Fingers

Ingredients:
Pretzel rods
Milk chocolate or dark chocolate
Frosting tubes (in colors of your choice)

To make Zombie Fingers:
Slowly melt the chocolate in a double boiler over hot water or in a microwave set on high for two minutes, stirring halfway through the heating time to smooth it out. Remove from heat, and stir until chocolate is melted and warm, but not hot.
Using tongs, dip the pretzel rods into the chocolate allowing the excess to drip back into the bowl.
Set each rod on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper, and refrigerate until the chocolate is set. Then, using frosting tubes, apply "fingernails" in colors of your choice for the "undead" -- pink and white, green and black, purple and red, whatever

Shanazel

Hey, you know how popular cooking shows are, as well as that cooking genre of mystery and other books? Maybe dancers could capitalize on this whole idea. Imagine:

half a dozen zombie dancers dressed in bedlahs made from the silver aluminum wrappers from Hershey's kisses (just imagine the nipple ornaments) with skirts and veils made of the dark brown wrappers from Hershey's bars. They slither out onto the stage, one of them bearing a steaming caldroun of dark chocolate that she proceeds to place reverently in the middle of the stage. One by one, the dancers sway their way to the pot and dip their fingers in, screaming with the ecstacy of becoming one with the Chocolate Goddess. They dance around the stage in a stupor of chocolate fumes, waving their fingers and uluating wildly to their Bitter Dark Goddess (no milk chocolate for this bunch) until the audience is caught up in the chocolate madness and rushes the stage in a fervant show of chocolaholism...

Maybe we could even add poi sticks...

Ooomph. Me thinks it has been too long a day.

Smile

ohh Shanazel that sounds like a plan and can't wait to try the zombie fingers. Yeah but I think this Pride and Prejudice would have interesting zombies not the original ones. :D