The Official Advent Calendar 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Yes the Advent calendar is good fun:D I look forward to the next, but hope the year doesn't spin as fast as this year, 2011 seems like it has only been 6 months long!:lol:
~Mosaic

Amulya

My husband and his brother used to alternate years sending each other weird tee shirts, always trying to out-do the other. One year we found him a tee shirt that looked like it had a football imbedded in the chest. After that, Neal admitted defeat and said the tee shirt chalenge went unequivocably to my husband. Neal was a football hero in his small town so the gift was appropriate. He liked to go to the bar and talk sadly about the old football injury that ended his career. When his unaware companion asked sympathetically what the injury entailed, Neal'd unbutton his shirt and exhibit the tee shirt.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

My father once did something funny too. He knew my mothers parents were art lovers and hated all those kind of touristy or other kind of trinkets, so he bought them some ugly cheap porcelain figurine and pretended it was a real xmas present. For half a year they had it standing in the middle of their mantel piece every time my father visited.
After half a year my father though it was time to confess and let them no longer suffer to pretend to like it :lol:

walladah

Me, again!

Today, it is Shanazel's second day to contribute and i am worried about the days left! I hope people join us in the Goblin calendar at the last minute! very Goblinish, not be scheduled in advance! hahahahaha!

Shanazel

I put in the Goblin Market for the 27th. I used it last year, too, so found a recording of it to post.

My second day is January 2, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.