Tito's new costume

Ariadne

Now he has GOLD costume too! I think this is gold....

His pants are still tight but little bit wide on bottom (bell bottom)?

I love it! The wider leg on the bottom along with the inserts being translucent rather then transparent makes all the difference!

Reen.Blom

I think he looks like a lollipop. Too feminine to MY taste.

those cut outs are too... err... distracting???

Last edited:

Shanazel

The light color tells me a little more about what he's packing than I really wanted to know, but it's no more blatant than a lot of feminine cabaret style costumes.

Darshiva

I love how the person holding the camera was so excited he dropped out of view all the time.

I'm not sure what to make of the costumes but I will say one thing - they are VERY Tito. Looks like he's found a designer who understands him & they are playing around with concepts together. I may not agree with the results, but he finally looks like he is owning his costumes rather than dancing in something he's expected to. I think that's a good thing, regardless of my opinion of his taste.

Tarik Sultan

I love it! The wider leg on the bottom along with the inserts being translucent rather then transparent makes all the difference!

I agree. However, I'm not a fan of lycra. I think a more matt, (sp?) fabric, with the rhinestones would pop more. Maybe something more like this fabric: With all that shine, its a bit over powering. Also, it would grip him in places that.... Lets just say the way my plumings connected, I couldn't get away with it. Bit distracting I think. I want people to know about me, but not that much!

Other than that, the only thing I'd change would be a contrasting color for the hip scarf. I like the belt and chains look. I think something similar would look awesome. Also, he's obviously been working out and I can understand wanting to show off his physique, I've been there. My motto was "It ain't much, but I worked damn hard to get it, I'ma show it to somebody"! Good thing is he found a way to tastefully show off his lines and that does work very well. Plus, I think with male dancers, we all tend to want to have a unique look. We are all experimenting seeing as how we've had no roll models to follow. Some things work and some.... well... they can't all be winners. I remember one costume I had that made me look like a blue sausage! Unfortunately that wasn't my only fluke. Quite often things look much better on paper than in real life.

Ariadne

First off....
Love, love, love this performance!

Second...
With all that shine, its a bit over powering. Also, it would grip him in places that.... Lets just say the way my plumings connected, I couldn't get away with it. Bit distracting I think. I want people to know about me, but not that much!

:lol: Ok you got me on that, it was a bit... distracting. It's nothing that a larger scarf or maybe some soft fringe couldn't fix though.

Tarik Sultan

First off....
Love, love, love this performance!

Second...

:lol: Ok you got me on that, it was a bit... distracting. It's nothing that a larger scarf or maybe some soft fringe couldn't fix though.

Believe me when I tell you, from experience, with fringe, you'd only be parting the curtains!:shok: It has to do with the fabric, the cut and underware that will keep everything snug and flaten the lines. Boxers are a no no, Calvin Klines or 21xs double no no, fruit of the looms, useless. Best things are the cheepie 3 to a pack briefs. Jock straps, not my favorite, but they work. Dance straps are damn uncomfortable. They squeeze the hell out of your hips and chafe you right up the crack of...you know. Can't go wrong with cotton briefs.

Shanazel

:think: I suppose a fellow could take some hints from The Lady Chablis as mentioned in The Midnight Garden of Good and Evil. Seems like camoflauge involved a couple pair of panty hose, rearrangment of assets, and maybe duct tape and baling wire for those full-figured guys. ;)

Greek Bonfire

:think: I suppose a fellow could take some hints from The Lady Chablis as mentioned in The Midnight Garden of Good and Evil. Seems like camoflauge involved a couple pair of panty hose, rearrangment of assets, and maybe duct tape and baling wire for those full-figured guys. ;)

:lol::lol::lol: Good thing I'm off my myself at work cuz I'm really cracking up!

Tarik Sultan

Sounds painfull! Now I can't get that scene from Silence of the Lambs out of my head!

MariaAZ

Ahem.. and this is also the reason why most bicycle shorts are black (not safe for work).

But apart from that, I love his new style of costuming.

Oh...my...GOSH! I work from home and believe me, you are right about the link not being safe for work! I never realized there was a reason for bicycle shorts being black, but it is a very, very good reason. :shok:

Luckily I wasn't sipping on my soda when I opened the link or I'd be cleaning my computer screen now ;)