What have you enjoyed today?

Shanazel

GREAT NEWS!!! Happy birthday, Fotia.

I enjoyed a day of sight seeing in Waco with my husband, my aunt, and a couple of her friends. We got to visit a dig where they found many mammoths, all apparently caught in a mudslide. One of the males was holding a baby between his tusks and trunk in an apparent attempt to boost the baby out of the mud. Was almost enough to make me teary for a family that has been gone many thousands of years.

We've had a bike great trip so far- about 600 miles of Texas roads so far with more to come. We head for the rally in Junction tomorrow.:cool:

Daimona

I enjoyed having an outdoor lunch in the sun just wearing light summer clothes today. :cool:

Last edited:

gisela

Super Moderator
I enjoyed walking close to an old man on the sidewalk today. He was a handsome old man, I think he was african, with a cane and nice clothes, and he was singing to himself. It was so lovely and I deliberately adjusted my walking to stay close and listen to his singing :D

Taslin

I enjoyed an impromptu and at no extra cost hour long private lesson from an instructor that i was already thinking of getting a private with. No one else showed up to her class, and she was still gungho to teach this party of one.

It was great! she totally assessed my strenghts and weaknesses, assigned homework and drills for them, and we worked off of my "BD class wishlist".

amazing luck for me, and she had a great attitude about it

:eek:)

Imeera

Today has just started! But I am enjoying the though that tomorrow is my last exam! Then I am freeeee!! Other than that, I am enjoying wearing sandles outside, the warmth of the sun and the warm wind.

what have you enjoyed today

Actually it was yesterday... Yesterday was my Mom's 90th birthday, she is still a trip while sometimes her body lets her mind know their age she is still a kid like me. Anyway I spent the day making meals for Mom and Dad, made her apple scones for breakfast, a fancy sandwich for lunch and made them dinner and best of all made her favorite kind of cake. The Pastry Cream Gods were smiling cause the custard came out perfect to use as a filling, the cream whipped perfect and the strawberries were sweet. Also my oven didn't do any of it's weird things while it baked the scones and bread . Mom has the greatest smile, she smiles with her whole being, which is what she did when some of the neighbors brought her flowers and windchimes. I'm sooooooo lucky to still have both my parents... and both have a sense of humor. Mom and I tease eachother by saying I'm not old enough to have a mom/daughter your age.:D Creaks

Starmouth

I just enjoyed a delicious chocolate and caramel easter egg which was reduced to a pound. That was the best part. :D

Shanazel

I have had the company of my perfectly adorable 16 month old grandson for a week now. Due to changes in his dad's work scedule I get to keep the darlin' little guy for an extra two days. Whee-hee!

geekgoddess

I just enjoyed a delicious chocolate and caramel easter egg which was reduced to a pound. That was the best part. :D

I enjoyed this post today. When I first read it, I thought 'reduced to a pound?!?!? Good lord - how big was the egg in the first place?! 1 lb. of chocolate is a lot!!'

...Then I realized she was talking about the cost. And I LOL'd at myself. :lol:

gisela

Super Moderator
Haha! I didn't get it until you explained it geekgoddess. I thought "pound" as in weight too :)

I ended up enjoying something I had feared. I am having an exhibition right now, together with 8 other artists. Today we had a "show and tell" or "meet the artists" day at the gallery. I was really nervous and didn't think I would have anything clever to say. It went really well and I was so on top of things. It felt great :)

Yshka

I enjoyed.... dancing in my new purple/pink Bella costume!!!
Practised today as a sort of dress rehearsal for our big annual hafla on saturday :D!!!

gisela

Super Moderator
I enjoyed.... dancing in my new purple/pink Bella costume!!!
Practised today as a sort of dress rehearsal for our big annual hafla on saturday :D!!!

:shok: You have a new bella?! Big congrats! I can see why that would be enjoyable :)