What kind of belly dancer are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bettina

American Tribal Style Belly Dancer

I like the quiz although its answer suprised me because I have never studied Tribal but I guess it gives me something to experiment with in the future.:)

slinks

You are a Cabaret Belly Dancer! You're what people think of when they hear the words "belly dancer" -- the beaded bra and belt, the nightclub routine, the doumbek and the zills. Equally at home in a restaurant or at a hafla, your routine is a crowd-pleaser no matter who's watching! Keep shimmying!

I'm a caberet dancer :)

Inanna

You are a Goddess Belly Dancer. You may also dabble in yoga and aura-reading. Your dance is an expression of the goddess within. Whether you dance to New Age, Celtic or Arabic music, there's sure to be a veil involved. You may share your dance with others, but it's something you do for yourself. Goddess bless you!

gwinity

^ I got the Goddess one, too. :D (And yes I do try and incorporate yoga into my everyday life, too!)

Lisy

I am a Cabaret Belly Dancer! I love that. i didn't know what to expect out that quizz, but i really like the results.

Lisy :)

Alaya

I am tribal american, but I do not realy agre. Oh well, I am a belly dancer anyway, Alaya

Zurah

I took it again and got the same result as the first time: I'm a Classic Belly Dancer :p I think it's sort of accurate.

da Sage

American Tribal Style Bellydancer?

Not so much. Although I aspire to learn both Turkish style and ATS; the local teachers are mostly Egyptian-style, and they are keeping me plenty busy already.;)

And I *will* have an outrageously glittery cabaret costume someday. Just wait and see...:cool:

miss_shimmy

yey!

You are a Goddess Belly Dancer. You may also dabble in yoga and aura-reading. Your dance is an expression of the goddess within. Whether you dance to New Age, Celtic or Arabic music, there's sure to be a veil involved. You may share your dance with others, but it's something you do for yourself. Goddess bless you!

wow I just started yoga recently

:)

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

Mariyam

Hum! Seems like I'm a Cabaret dancer as well... I would have never thought :eek: Not that there is anything wrong about Cabaret (nothing at all, actually!) but I was really sure I would end up joining the crowd of Goddesses :D Oh well :rolleyes:

CaribeRose

Just like last time! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.