which tribal dvds?

Moondancer

I'm looking for a tribal style dvd that has some good yoga practice on it. I already own Ariellah's which I loooove but I do it practcally every day and I'd like a bit of a change. I know that some people think that one shouldn't move on to fusion without having done ATS beforehand but I can't seem to find any ATS dvds that are as praised as the fusionists' ones. I'm thinking of getting Rachel's first or Sharon Kihara's. Does anyone own them? Would you recommend them?

I'm looking for a tribal style dvd that has some good yoga practice on it. I already own Ariellah's which I loooove but I do it practcally every day and I'd like a bit of a change. I know that some people think that one shouldn't move on to fusion without having done ATS beforehand but I can't seem to find any ATS dvds that are as praised as the fusionists' ones. I'm thinking of getting Rachel's first or Sharon Kihara's. Does anyone own them? Would you recommend them?

I have the first DVD by Rachel Brice. In terms of yoga, I don't think she presented anything you would not find in a basic yoga set. In terms of the movements, she does a good job of breaking down the deep isolations seen in tribal fusion.
Yasmine

lizaj

My favourite are Kajira's two DVDs but I also think a lot of Sahira's Arbian Spices and Ali then there is my all time favourite troupe Domab's Shimmy shimmy. These all contain clear instruction. If you want "trad" ATS go for Kajira and yipee she is coming to JoY in October.