Yousra Hanem...??

hettaf07

Hey all!
This forum is really cool, I never knew about it. Im glad there is people out their who are interested in supporting belly dancers and all.

How is everyone doing? I was wondering if any one here knows about a Lebanese belly dancer by the name of Yousra Hanem? I've been looking for hr forever:( I have no idea where she lives and whats her updates...? Would anyone kindly share with me anything about Yousra? where she may be? and whats going on in her life? I've seen clips for her on youtube does anyone here have any other clips that would kindly share with me? Also please if anyone knows is Yousra Hanem her real name or no?

Thank you for the help.

Please I would appreciate it so much.

charlieL

I have a three part video link on her but i dont know to put here the direct link. About her and other Lebanese, Turkish and Egyptian dancers is very hard to learn about them on the net unless someone can contact a native of those countries, i also want to know more about Yousra, Didem, Dina Jamal, Maya Abi Saad, etc.

hettaf07

Hey,
how are you? I know I hear you it is very hard. Do you have any other links for Yousra besides the one on youtube? Because I've seen all the ones on youtube already. Is their any videos that you have for her that arent posted on youtube that you kindly could share with me please? you also mentioned 3 links which links for yousra were you talking about? Sorry I didnt understand..? I would appreciate it so much if you'd share with me anything you have for yousra.

Thank you so much for your help so kind of you.

Info about Yousra

As a Yousra-fan I was also looking about information once. The only non-video link was my own comment here in this forum.

Could Maria Aya may be know more? Due to her close contact to Suha Azar she might know more about Yousra.