2021 Worldwide Weather

Shanazel

Twenty six degrees with snow. No unnecessary travel on major roads. It'll take me a few extra minutes to clean off my car this morning, but I can get into work.

Greek Bonfire

Oh my!! Well it's been known to snow here near Mother's Day. We are getting some kind of wintry mix next week. And yet last week we had four days with temps in the eighties before we had those four days of rain. People here are dying to start planting flowers and vegetables, but NOT YET!

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Heat I can deal with but you have a lot of humidity where you're at which only complicates things.
Its not too bad here most of the time - we get a cooling breeze off the Atlantic. Gulfside is MUCH worse!

I'm generally OK outside as long as I can stay out of the glaring sun.

Shanazel

Still snowing here. Yeah. Only another month or six weeks before we can reasonably expect the end of freezes and snow.

Ariadne

I've spent the last two weeks getting my garden in. Nights are above 50F. The plants are loving the weather and are thriving.

Shanazel

Springtime in Wyoming. Snow melts and underneath the newly watered grass is so tall it already needs to be mowed.

Hi, bargan. Welcome. Where is your city and what kind of dance do you enjoy?

Suzanne Azhaar

It rained yesterday. (Such a rare event, it's illegal to complain about it in our state (N.M.) Teasing.) Today, noticed yellow roses, and long stem pinks. Of course they're eight feet off the ground; I'll need a ladder to clip them.

Shanazel

Fifty-four degrees, going for a high of EIGHTY-SEVEN this afternoon.(y) Woo-hoo. I broke out the sandals this morning and the short-sleeved shirts. I'm not putting away the boots and fleece, mind you, but this is really fine. Just wish I didn't have to work.

Shanazel

Rain and 39 degrees. Nice sleeping weather. When my husband asked what I planned to do today, my immediate thought was, "Take lots of naps." Spring bulbs blooming nicely. Planned to move dirt and paving stones today but the rain sidelined that activity. I love rain.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
I really enjoy a good rain too. Floridians look at me like I'm nuts when I say that, but when you've lived all your life in a place where it doesn't rain very much...

Shanazel

Good morning. Sunny and 41 degrees here. Heavy frost last night. Rain and temperatures down into the 30s predicted for Monday and Tuesday. When it warms up a bit, I'll go out and water my roses. They want more water than our rainy days generally provide. Today is the first day that the mountainside and prairies are looking truly green. High time. We're all tired of winter this year. I suspect spring won't last long thanks to the drought, but I'll take what I can get and be happy about it.