Forum advent calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gisela

Super Moderator
My second day is the fifth so I think that should be highlighted instead of 13th. I really want the 13th :pray: :lol:

Btw, the santa-smilie in my siggie looks a bit creepy. Like he is trying to eat you, or he is making threatening chewing faces. I thought he would be cute and laugh like the lol-icon: :lol:

Last edited:

Sita

:lol: me too :lol:

Like your animation Sita, look likes a drunk uncle

Thank you, I like images that represent the chaotic and slightly mad elements of the holidays rather than just the idyllic ones, however gisela's cannibal Santa is just wonderful:dance:
:think: although perhaps it's all entirely innocent and he's just trying to remind us that he needs his mince pies laid out on the table at Christmas Eve;)
Sita

Amulya

Just a dumb question, but I might have missed it somewhere in this thread: what are we supposed to do on the day we're selected?

Mosaic

Super Moderator
You can do anything, post a video, post a picture of your favourite dancer or yourself or something christmasy, whatever you would like:D
~Mosaic

karena

OK it's live! :dance:

I'm keeping the list here so the thread doesn't get cluttered. Zurah - are you waiting in the wings... :D

December
1st - Karena
2nd - Zurah
3rd - Safran
4th - Dev
5th - Gisela
6th - Gia al Qamar
7th - Makeda
8th - Alosha
9th
10th - Maria Harlequin
11th - Mosaic
12th - Khanjar
13th - Gisela
14th - Zurah
15th - Aniseteph
16th - Amulya
17th - Karena
18th - Sita
19th - Reen.Blom
20th - Shanazel
21st - Walladah
22nd - Mosiac
23rd - Adiemus
24th - Sita

Last edited:

karena

Maybe momentum from other will have gathered by that point... :pray:

Otherwise people will get very bored by what I dredge up :lol:

In fact maybe it could just be a message in black with a sad face saying "no-one had the Xmas spirit this day". Maybe a few Dickensian quotes. ;)

walladah

Is Dec 12th

taken?
If not, I will take it as... the reverse of my 21st!
The calendar should be filled up immediately!

But my question is: where do we add our advent calendar day's "gift" and how? I am not very good with high tech... I am sorry....

karena

Thanks Walladah. We only have the 9th free at the moment and that's on hold for someone :dance:

December
1st - Karena
2nd - Zurah
3rd - Safran
4th - Dev
5th - Gisela
6th - Gia al Qamar
7th - Makeda
8th - Alosha
9th - Creaks
10th - Maria Harlequin
11th - Mosaic
12th - Khanjar
13th - Gisela
14th - Zurah
15th - Aniseteph
16th - Amulya
17th - Karena
18th - Sita
19th - Reen.Blom
20th - Shanazel
21st - Walladah
22nd - Mosiac
23rd - Adiemus
24th - Sita

Last edited:

Prusilusken

Zura has just offered me "her" dec 14th - and I happily accepted! :D
*Searching franticaly for fun calender stuff to share with fellow BDers*
EEK! Oh, no! I forgot - I am NOT searching for calender stuff right now, I am BUSYBUSYBUSY getting out the door to get to my last BD classes this year!

Later, shimmiliquibrists! :D

gisela

Super Moderator
Oh Beware Prusilusken! You have now entered the forumzone which has a different time speed than the rest of the world. You might risk missing important events in real life due to looking at thought-provoking costumes or reading about the latest bellydance origin myth :lol:
Just a warning...

karena

Welcome aboard Prusilusken :D

Although cheeky Gisela is offering you Zurah's 14th ;). Gisela had the 13th so I've put you there. :D

Looking forward to your contribution :dance:

Oops just spotted on the other thread it was Zurah afterall, so you now have Zurah's 14th and Gisela is back on the 13th. List is below in case anyone is (as) confused (as me! ;))

December
1st - Karena
2nd - Zurah
3rd - Safran
4th - Dev
5th - Gisela
6th - Gia al Qamar
7th - Makeda
8th - Alosha
9th - Creaks
10th - Maria Harlequin
11th - Mosaic
12th - Khanjar
13th - Gisela
14th - Prusilusken
15th - Aniseteph
16th - Amulya
17th - Karena
18th - Sita
19th - Reen.Blom
20th - Shanazel
21st - Walladah
22nd - Mosiac
23rd - Adiemus
24th - Sita

Last edited:

gisela

Super Moderator
Hey Nooo! Zurah offered her the 14th in the calendar thread. I admit to being cheeky but this i had nothing to do with;). I'd love to keep my 13th if i can.

Prusilusken

Welcome aboard Prusilusken :D

... Looking forward to your contribution :dance:

Oops just spotted on the other thread it was Zurah afterall, so you now have Zurah's 14th and Gisela is back on the 13th. ...

14th for me, then! :D

Oh Beware Prusilusken! You have now entered the forumzone which has a different time speed than the rest of the world. You might risk missing important events in real life due to looking at thought-provoking costumes or reading about the latest bellydance origin myth :lol:
Just a warning...

LOL I'm afraid I can't blame BDF.net...real problem is that I seem to have some sort of Chronic Body/Mind Synchronization Disorder, hehe...I've always been like that - whatever timezone my body finds itself in, I can always be dead certain that my mind is having a blast somewhere else. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.