Male Dancer Costume

Shanazel

Super Moderator
Nice performance. A few more muscle gymnastics than I like to see, but still very nice. Not a skirt, though: pants with very full legs and I want a pair... or would if I was still dancing.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
I'm not sure if I'd like the skirt/pants or not - not sure about all that fabric between my legs. BUT - I'd like to try a pair and find out!

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Yea, yea, yea - I'd probably end up getting tangled in it and doing a face plant or other ungraceful move! At least with a skirt, a spin will get you out of most "situations"!

Amine

The pants are cool, but it's not my style of clothing, I have a black skirt, and red and orange, at the time, when I wanted to start belly dancing and ATS, I took some something quite wide (25 yards), I just feel like I feel so powerful when I dance with..

Personally, I don't really like skirts that are too transparent, nor skirts that are open on the sides, I sometimes love to put a little fancy with colorful skirts, it's my personal taste 😁

Shanazel

Super Moderator
I always preferred to keep my legs hidden; used to sew the side seams down to just above the knee. Just enough to flash a bit of skin once in a while but not enough to satisfy all curiosity about my upper thighs.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
The pants are cool, but it's not my style of clothing, I have a black skirt, and red and orange, at the time, when I wanted to start belly dancing and ATS, I took some something quite wide (25 yards), I just feel like I feel so powerful when I dance with..

Personally, I don't really like skirts that are too transparent, nor skirts that are open on the sides, I sometimes love to put a little fancy with colorful skirts, it's my personal taste 😁
Yep - just like pretty much every other Belly Dancer on the planet! You're probably already familiar with "Flying Skirts", the Tribal skirt makers to FCBD and others. Simply yummy...