This or that? Game

Shanazel

Get a grip, Harry, or you'll shift your Gatorade bottle. This is serious stuff we are dealing with here.

That avatar is the real me, but I'd have no problem dragging my chaise lounge outside so my horse could pose with me.

How about Alosha? An exotic tent scene wherein she is draped in thousands of multicolored silks or an open air performance where she is exhibiting her skill at three-quarter shimmies for an admiring crowd?

eden eyes

the three quarter shimmies with lots of veils anyway!!

hmmm

how bout reenie:

in a garden of various flowers right after a good sun rain or in a natural springs with lillies scattered all round

Shanazel

Given that Reen Blom means rain flower, I'd go with the natural spring with lilies all around- just after a rain that has left everything sparkling in the sunlight.

(I have got to quit this and get busy. I have to leave for the weekend in two and a half hours and still have clothes to wash!)

Hmmm. How about Mya? Do you see her posing in gold and red on a high cliff with a flame-colored sunset in the background, or in seagreen and turquoise next to a Carribbean lagoon?

alosha

Mya in red and gold. Definitely. Or in turquoise. Damn you Mya, you'd be perfect anywhere.

For the group shot: Are we trying to be serious, or are we joking around?

eden eyes

we'll have several shots of silliness and some serious

for the group shot:

stacked up neatly like a normal group shot or everyone standing in different ways at different distances, posing on their own

alosha

I think we should do a neat little stack... except for harry! He's gotta be in the front posing! :lol:

Indoors or out?

Harry

(Ok, I've stopped laughing ... just a little):lol:

Outdoors always looks good.

I'll cast away the Gatorade bottle in favor of:
silk jammie pants, commissioned from Alosha,
or
leather chaps from Shnazee's horse stable.

eden eyes

o...m...g...and i am reading this before i go to bed :doh: haha

the pajama bottoms might be more comfy

is Harry doing the thinker's pose or the lazy guy pose

Harry

bananas (kinda like this scenario :lol:)

let's talk about the ladies' outfits:

identical (as in dance troupe)
or
unique to each, matching personality?

eden eyes

def unique. you also have to remember that not all of us is tribal or cabaret ;)

is this going to be a silly shot or a serious shot?

Shanazel

Well, I want at least one silly shot. Given the general disposition of people playing this game it ought to be a doozy.

leather chaps from Shnazee's horse stable.

Harry, you do realize that chaps are worn with jeans and not with au natural?

Okay, we'll all have unique outfits, but shall we have some kind of color coordination between our costumes or just wild off the wall combinations according to personal taste?

Harry

<chuckle> Sure, Schnazee, I know... I wanted to see if anybody else did. I think eden did, but was too polite to say anything.

I think "Wild off the wall" would fit into the nutty nature of this whole thing.

Now, as to the silly shot:

Dancers with swords prodding the only male present in the boomboom
or
Only male present schlepping all of the dancers props.
(modesty forbids mentioning who the male is... :D)

this or that

we should brush our hair... or maybe harry could do that for us... harry brushing our hair... or braiding it with shiny bits in it. (coins, little bells, or glittery thingies)

Harry

(hoo boy :rolleyes:) .....

:protest:Vidal Sassoon, I'm not!

Besides, for the silly picture, I'm already schlepping swords, veils, etc.

So, better answer, how 'bout ladies non-chalantly brushing hair?

About the hair brushes (we're still silly, here):

regular size or extra-large, about the size of a head?

Shanazel

Sure, Schnazee, I know... I wanted to see if anybody else did. I think eden did, but was too polite to say anything.

You insinuating I ain't polite, sugar? :mad: Harumph.

The regular hairbrush will do for me, and since I am miffed with Harry, I wouldn't let him touch my flowing locks with a ten foot comb, even if he was Vidal Sassoon. Harumph again.

Okay, having been dressed, combed, fed, brushed and entertained by our own shenanagans, we need to go out looking for a wider audience. Shall we storm the nearest university student union or demand equal time at a BDSS show?