I apologize for being rude.

Aisha Azar

Rudeness

Im not going to ask anyone on this site anymore questions anymore,but I
will read what people say on this board.

Dear Rita,
I for one, accept your apology. This is a very good forum where we all try to have the utmost respect for the dance, if not for each other.
A'isha Azar,

Farasha Hanem

Forbearance and forgiveness :)

Same here. :) From time to time, we all have our bad days, and say things we shouldn't say. It's only when we make it a habit of being negetive that we create problems for ourselves, and the people we come in contact with. When we do make mistakes, owning up to them, apologizing, and setting things right is always the best policy, and forgiving others when they make mistakes shows that we are mature. You truly do get what you give in life, so let's all give the best of ourselves to one another. *hugs*

Lydia

Hi Rita ...perhaps you hade a bad week,its ok ...we al do sometimes...just start over
so here we go.... Hi Rita welcome to the forum and happy posting,i hope you have a great time overhere...hugs Lydia

Reen.Blom

Same here. :) From time to time, we all have our bad days, and say things we shouldn't say. It's only when we make it a habit of being negetive that we create problems for ourselves, and the people we come in contact with. When we do make mistakes, owning up to them, apologizing, and setting things right is always the best policy, and forgiving others when they make mistakes shows that we are mature. You truly do get what you give in life, so let's all give the best of ourselves to one another. *hugs*

Amen

*hug*