Why I like this forum

Tracey

Me again gosh on a roll today!!!

Just thought I would write why I am so attracted to this forum, for me I am a simple girl and find the headers soooooooo much easier to see, understand and find than other fourm's.
And the level of up there points, inputs and genuine warmth is great.

So here's to you:dance::clap::dance::clap:

Suheir

It's great, isn't it? I really like the mix of people from all over the world, some of whom make me laugh til I cry! :lol:

I'm indebted to this forum for introducing me to Lebanese dancer Suha Azar who is *the* most incredible dancer I have ever seen or taken a workshop with. :cool:

Aisha Azar

Suha

It's great, isn't it? I really like the mix of people from all over the world, some of whom make me laugh til I cry! :lol:

I'm indebted to this forum for introducing me to Lebanese dancer Suha Azar who is *the* most incredible dancer I have ever seen or taken a workshop with. :cool:

Dear Suheir,
I am proud to say that Suha gave me a great testimonial on my website, from talking with me on this forum!! She and Mark Balahadia are friends, by the way.
Regards,
A'isha

Eshta

Can I ask if anyone knows why Suha isn't here any more? I used to really enjoy her posts but I drifted away for a while when things got really hot and nasty for a while, and when I came back (after the hack) she was gone :(

Suheir

Can I ask if anyone knows why Suha isn't here any more? I used to really enjoy her posts but I drifted away for a while when things got really hot and nasty for a while, and when I came back (after the hack) she was gone :(
Suha went to Costa Rica when the war broke out in Lebanon last year, she's not been very active on the internet since then. She did pay a brief visit to the UK a few weeks ago, just to visit friends. She is *such* a laugh, apart from being so knowledgeable about Oriental dance. Suha's not been in top health recently but I think she hopes to come back to Europe some time next year to teach. We could always organise a road (air) trip to Lebanon but personally I'd wait until their elections are over, when they finally proceed.