12 May, International Oriental dance day, events

Maria_Aya

Hi there all :)

Lets start announcing our events for the 1st International Day for Oriental Dance

Greece:
Oriental Soul for the kids
"Melina Merkouri" theatre
The money for the tickets will go for the "House of disable kids" of Agios Dimitrios Area.
And we thank the mayor that are helping us, providing the theatre, lightings, sound systems, advertizment, etc.

Maria Aya :dance:

Lydia

Hi Maria very nice!!!! i am of today to get some more sponsers for the event and let you know tomorrow how i got on....and my girls are gonna vote on sunday where the money is going, i made a list and they can choose from 5 differant org. .....the veneu will be at Hatta fort hotel what is realy pretty (i do have to pay do lol) but anyway it will be nice...of course my band wil come free of charge,and have plenty girls already lined up to perform...and than we will have some competitions that i will get sponsered ( I HOPE) and will tell you all about that in a few day,s...i am already thinking how cool it will be we start around 3.30 noon and it will be the same time that you are busy with the whole thing and how many others? i think if Dipaly is in that is the one that is starting it of because the time zone...and Salome will be the last one to close up ! i wish that we just could be al together in this at the same place ! so we realy have to mail the very next day or the same evening and get al the news in ,from how it went....you know Maria you must tell prof Alkis raftis about this .....he asked me some years ago to organise the world dance day in the UAE , but i did not get permission to do it from the gouverment,so i am sure he like this news that we are doing this one,he sound to be a real nice man and he realy loves dancing so we will make him happy to!!...have a great day Lydia

Maria_Aya

Oki doki Lydia
I'm having date with Alkis Raptis on Friday morning (have to pay for the UNESCO also :rolleyes: ) and I bet he is gonna be thrilled !!!!

Maria Aya;)

Maria_Aya

Its not every-year the same date.
International Oriental Dance day is the 2nd weekend of May.
And happens this year to be at 12 May.
May is a good month all around the world for weather etc.

Maria Aya:)

Kharmine

Its not every-year the same date.
International Oriental Dance day is the 2nd weekend of May.
And happens this year to be at 12 May.
May is a good month all around the world for weather etc.

Maria Aya:)

I love it. What a great opportunity to educate people -- and really rip loose, too!

Lydia

Hi Suhair,just look at the treads ,,can we have a worldbellydance day,, and ..,,who is in are we ready? there you can read all about this day and aswell who is in...so perhaps you can join in aswell that will be great ....happy dancing Lydia