WV Bellydance Show

TiffaniAhdia

Hey everyone!

I am organizing Huntington, WV's first ever bellydance show! If there are any dancers or drummers who would like to take part, please send me a message! The tentative date is January 22'nd from 7pm-9pm. Please help me make this a success!! Thank you! :D

Elfie

Oh! Hopefully some of the ladies from Ohio will take part! Huntington is just across the Ohio River from y'all *hint hint Ohio ladies*. ;)

Depending on price, I may be able to attend as a spectator. I hope so! Would love to have more info.

TiffaniAhdia

Yea, I would love to get as many girls there as possible! It is a definite thing now, but it will be in March instead. It will give everyone time to get ready and hopefully it will warm up a little by then! We would looove to have you there!

TiffaniAhdia

Update for show

Hello everyone! The show is all set and ready to go! It will be held on Saturday, March 26'th from 7-9pm at Jeslyn Performing Arts Center in Huntington, WV. We have over 20 groups/soloists that will be performing.

The cost is only $5 per person. Doors will open at 6:30pm and during intermission you can meet the dancers and learn some of the moves in the lobby. I hope to see you ther supporting our bellydance community!

If you want more information, feel free to send me a message anytime! :dance: