New to the Bay Area

Hello Everyone!!
My name is Jingles and I just moved to the Oakland/Mills Area from Pittsburgh PA. I'm very eager to learn more about the Belly Dance scene in the Bay Area so I appreciate all the help that I can get.

Thanks,
Jingles <3

shiradotnet

Hello Everyone!!
My name is Jingles and I just moved to the Oakland/Mills Area from Pittsburgh PA. I'm very eager to learn more about the Belly Dance scene in the Bay Area so I appreciate all the help that I can get.

Thanks,
Jingles <3

Hi Jingles! I wish you would have posted this last week - there was a big belly dance event in Richmond over this past weekend called Carnival of Stars. I flew out to the Bay Area to attend it and just got home last night.

There's a belly dance shop called Lunatic Fringe in Sunnyvale. It's about an hour's drive south of Oakland.

Hi Jingles! I wish you would have posted this last week - there was a big belly dance event in Richmond over this past weekend called Carnival of Stars. I flew out to the Bay Area to attend it and just got home last night.

There's a belly dance shop called Lunatic Fringe in Sunnyvale. It's about an hour's drive south of Oakland.

Oh thank you so much!!

By the way I LOVE your website. It helped me so much when I was a senior in High School. I did my graduation project on Belly Dancing and your website was basically one of the main reasons why they even let me use Belly Dancing as my topic of choice.

shiradotnet

I just remembered, Desert Dance Festival occurs in the South Bay every year - looks like it will be in Santa Clara this year. I highly recommend this event - I used to love attending it when I still lived in the Bay Area:

Desert Dance Festival