I got engaged!!!

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
My boyfriend bought me tickets at christmas for us to fly home to visit my family for the first time. Little did I know, that apparently everyone else was expecting, that he was going to propose while there. :D I wanted to share my happy event in life with all my friends here

walladah

May Goddess bring you both happiness

and make your love strong and blossoming for ever!!

by the way, tell the guy, in case he ever dares to do something like hurting you, he will have to change planet to save his a$&% as the bellydance international army will be searching for him... with our swords, knives and zills (zills really can be lethal if thrown to people).

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
Thanks everyone!

Congratulations! Did you guys set a wedding date yet?

We are working on it but the hard part is trying to find a venue that will work with his allergies to artificial scents. Can't do it out doors cause the weather is is always poor most of the time and indoors someone might wear perfume or cologne and give him an asthma attack.

Salome

Administrator
How exciting and sweet too that he proposed with your family there. Wishing you the absolute best!

Amulya

Allergies are hard to deal with :( and artificial scents, awful, I know exactly what you're talking about! I get a watery nose and sneeze if someone with parfume is nearby. Hope you guys find the perfect location!