Thread: deleted?

Post Thanks / Like

Default deleted?

Hi friends,i got a pm from a member that said her profile and post are all deleted from the forum,she has send a mail to the adminestration but did not get a reply, her name is malinka....any sugestions ? Thanks and have a nice day Lydia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia dubai View Post
    Hi friends,i got a pm from a member that said her profile and post are all deleted from the forum,she has send a mail to the adminestration but did not get a reply, her name is malinka....any sugestions ? Thanks and have a nice day Lydia
    Maybe when the forum was rebooted to an earlier date, she wasn't a member at the time?

I am sure Salome or Anatoliy will work it out.
    ~Mosaic

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Lydia,

I did write her back :0) And also posted on the forum about this... People who joined over that recent ten day period are no longer in the system. Through no fault of their own. The back up of data our provider used was like two weeks old so it didn't reflect new members, posts, threads etc. Folks will need to re join.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Mosaic for caring and thank you Salome for writing her back she must be a happy birdy now....have a nice day Lydia