deleted?

Lydia

Hi friends,i got a pm from a member that said her profile and post are all deleted from the forum,she has send a mail to the adminestration but did not get a reply, her name is malinka....any sugestions ? Thanks and have a nice day Lydia

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi friends,i got a pm from a member that said her profile and post are all deleted from the forum,she has send a mail to the adminestration but did not get a reply, her name is malinka....any sugestions ? Thanks and have a nice day Lydia

Maybe when the forum was rebooted to an earlier date, she wasn't a member at the time?

I am sure Salome or Anatoliy will work it out.
~Mosaic

Salome

Administrator
Hi Lydia,

I did write her back :0) And also posted on the forum about this... People who joined over that recent ten day period are no longer in the system. Through no fault of their own. The back up of data our provider used was like two weeks old so it didn't reflect new members, posts, threads etc. Folks will need to re join.

Lydia

Thanks Mosaic for caring and thank you Salome for writing her back she must be a happy birdy now....have a nice day Lydia