Cute SweatPants! Caution: Contents May Shimmy without warning!

HabibiDancers

Hey everyone, my aunt is Yasmina Amal. She is the troupe leader for the habibi dancers (The Habibi Dancers | Dedicated to the study and performance of Middle Eastern Dance) She puts on conventions and camps. Shes also one of the instructors for Oasis every year. She designed these cute pants and i thought id put them on ebay for her...

Here is the link:
Belly Dancing Caution Sweat Pants Black Sz S-XL - eBay (item 200254929000 end time Sep-20-08 12:58:22 PDT)

i made it a buy it now auction so you dont have to wait a couple days, and i can put mutliples on just one auction. so if you want more than one, you just type in however many you want. i have 5 available right now.

Last edited:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Love these, have sent you question about shipping cost to Australia, and sizing on Bhuz:D

I live in pants so anything that is different and comfy looking draws my attention immediately, and these are perfect!
~Mosaic

Gia al Qamar

ABSOLUTELY adorable...if you ever make these on yoga pants, I'm definately buying...Sweat pants are too warm for class...but if you make them on lighter pants...I'm in!!!

Azura

I know this is an old thread, but I thought I'd give it a bump - I bought a pair of these pants from a workshop, and I'd love another pair...!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I know this is an old thread, but I thought I'd give it a bump - I bought a pair of these pants from a workshop, and I'd love another pair...!
Looks like they aren't available now from the links provided. Seeing the thread is 3 yrs old it is best to leave it dead:D
~Mosaic