Brand new here.

Pandora_Osun

Hi, I've been lurking for a bit, but just now decided to sign up. I live in Memphis, TN, and have been bellydancing only for a little while - started with my first ever class in March 08. Since then, I've developed a really passionate love for this dance, and the art form.

By trade, I'm a web designer, but I am an artist in many forms. I paint, design jewelry, and my big passion is in clothing design. (I've actually done a number of pieces for dance - it's a nice way that two of my passions can overlap.)

Lotus Dancer

Hello Pandora Osun,
Welcome to this wonderful site.
How very lucky you are to be able to design costumes!!! My mum-in- law sews, but there are only so many times you can ask....but I have been very Lucky as she has made me, and my troop, and my daughters some beautiful costumes.
Lovely to meet you.
Lotus Dancer

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum Pandora, You sound very talented. Great to be able to design and make your own costumes and jewellery. I don't have any patience in that direction at all! Maybe sometime you can post some pics in the costume section, we all like to drool over costumeshttp://smileycons.com/
~Mosaic

Last edited: