Ahoj from the Czech republic!

Warda_gamila

Hi everyone, my fellow belly dancers:)
I have just registered on this forum and it would be good to say something about myself before I start contributing to discussions. I am an intermediate dancer, I am learning a mixture of the belly dancing styles (Turkish, Egyptian, Tunisian...). I have found myself in this fascinating way of moving our body. I'd like to become good at it but I don't know how. I go to courses but the problem is that they are only once a week and I'd like to practice belly dancing with an experienced "teacher" at least three times a week - to learn more and faster and better. Oh my, I have started talking tooo much, well sorry then, girls! Enjoy dancing!!!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum Wardi Gamila, Any questions you have will be answered in some way I am sure. We are a friendly bunch most of the time:D So jump right in with your posts!
~Mosaic

Lotus Dancer

Hello and welcome,
Have you spoken to your teacher about private lessons? Many teachers do offer this. It's a great way to learn too, as it's a very intensive 1:1. It is normally more expensive than a normal class, but you do get so much more out of it.
Also if any dancers that you admire have teaching DVD's, then this is also a great way to practise.
Good Luck.
Smiles to you.
Lotus Dancer.