hey from uk

tribal vibe

hey everyone. ive been searching for some music since my return to england from india nepal and bangladesh.

i have no idea of the name for the style of music but its lead me here. the music that accompanys belly dancing is so nice. if anyone has any recommendations it would be greatly recieved.

im looking for slow belly dancing music in particular. anyone know the name for it?

Maria_Aya

Welcome in this wonderfull forum, enjoy reading and posting :)

Search for baladi music, ney taqasim, old turkish slow style music :)

Maria Aya, Greece

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum. I have a CD called 'Sensual Art of bellydance - Slow Rhythms' it is really very nice and you may enjoy that.

You may like some of the tribal style bellydance music that is around as well. Gypsy Caravan has a number of CDs available, or there is the fusion style music - Maduro's Serpents Garden along with several others of his. There is also, Beats Antique by Beats Antique, Galactic Caravan's Intergalactic Caravan.

Hope you find what you are looking for.
~Mosaic

tribal vibe

Welcome to the forum. I have a CD called 'Sensual Art of bellydance - Slow Rhythms' it is really very nice and you may enjoy that.

You may like some of the tribal style bellydance music that is around as well. Gypsy Caravan has a number of CDs available, or there is the fusion style music - Maduro's Serpents Garden along with several others of his. There is also, Beats Antique by Beats Antique, Galactic Caravan's Intergalactic Caravan.

Hope you find what you are looking for.
~Mosaic

not wat i was looking for but some great stuff there thanks :)

GypsyStacey

welcome to the boards. i'm very new in bellydancing so not much help with the music good luck with what you are looking for.

Yshka

Hi and welcome, hop into the music section, many threads there contain links to webshops and music samples. You might find something you like there.