A question for Gypsy

Aniseteph

I just found this on Gypsy's YouTube videos.

... love the music, love the whole feel of it :D :D :D (and her costume - I'll have one of those please :pray:).... and haven't a clue what it is about :rolleyes:.

Pleeeeease Gypsy enlighten me! It looks like a film clip (is it meant to be the imagination of the girl at the start of the clip????). Who are they and briefly what is it about?

Oooh I SOOOOO love that music :D Thank you Gypsy for cheering up a very wet, miserable evening

gypsy8522

Aniseteph,

She is Mervat Amin, an actress, not a dancer. Maybe you've seen other videos of her dancing on youtube?!?! The film is called "Madraset El Moshagbeen" (The School of Delinquents), its made after a famous play in the 70's that goes by the same name. In the film, Mervat is playing a school teacher and in this scene, one of her students is daydreaming in class, and this is supposed to be happening in the dream. The first "costume" is a melaya laff, every alexandrian woman used to wear that..... the second one is a Saidi dress.

Aniseteph

Thank you Gypsy! I will definitely go and look for more of her clips now I know what I'm looking for. I liked her attitude in that one :D