Amazing video, Costume Changes !!!

Maria_Aya

Hi babes !!!
This is an amazing video for fast costume changes on STAGE !!!
Wow and again wow !!! (thanks to 3rifili that posted this in the greek bellydance forum)

Maria Aya:D

Gia al Qamar

I remember seeing this on TV...I was amazed that one judge didn't like it at all...didn't get the brilliance of that they were doing...
Gia

Shanazel

Gia, there are people who pride themselves on never being surprised by anything. They would watch the Second Coming and yawn.

Sara

That was brill!

:shok:

It's like me when I get out of my work clothes. :lol: Otherwise I'd get decked for walking dahn street in my little American TGI outfit.

Aisha Azar

Costumes, etc.

Dear Group,
SPECTACULAR!!!!! I can usually get into costumes pretty fast but it takes me forever to get out of them. Of course, I am eons slower than those two!! I was totally impressed!!
Regards,
A'isha

elle21

Wouldn't wanna try that with my costumes, there'd be beads, booty & safety pins all over the place! :shok: :shok: :shok:

Shanazel

I just watched this for the upteenth time, and am still fascinated. I am trying to figure out how one dress is made to change into the next. SOme of the styles are similar, and she makes a downward sweep of her arms that is particularly noticeable in the final change that makes me think there is some clever seamstress involved in this. Thanks a bunch for this clip- it is my current favorite.

Kharmine

Wowza!

In the history of the art, there are only a handful of distinct stage magic tricks. Everything is a variation of those basic tricks.

But I may have seen one more truly original act.