Annnounnnccceeement from me!

starrbursts

hey guys, long time no see. haha

well, i have sad news. im doing soccer in school and my butt hurts too much to do anything...lol so i won't be able to bd for a while until i get in better shape. (i dunno i eat too much icecreem 0.0 lol but trust me i still pracice my shimmying and hip lifts.

btw i wasn't able to perform for my family. :( on christmas there were lots of tears. oh wel, i'll handle it!!!

love you awesome belly peeps! thanks for all the encouragement!

<3

Starr

Hi Starr, It's good to hear from you!:D Hey Honey ,you're still young yet and you will have plenty of opportuintes to do whatever you'll want to do in the future. Good Luck Starr!
Yasmine

da Sage

hey guys, long time no see. haha

well, i have sad news. im doing soccer in school and my butt hurts too much to do anything...lol so i won't be able to bd for a while until i get in better shape. (i dunno i eat too much icecreem 0.0 lol but trust me i still pracice my shimmying and hip lifts.

btw i wasn't able to perform for my family. :( on christmas there were lots of tears. oh wel, i'll handle it!!!

love you awesome belly peeps! thanks for all the encouragement!

<3

Starr

Hi Starrbursts,

I'm glad that you're in regular school - I would have gone nuts if I had been cooped up with my family every day when I was a teenager. Have fun with soccer and your new classes. I hope you have a great year!