Attn: Pleas

Suhad

ooooh, LUCKY YOU!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:D

Do you still have your sanity intact?

I graduate December 9...good to know there's light at the end of the tunnel!!

Mariyam

Oh wow, congratulations!!!!

As an ex-nurse myself (BSN), I can only wish you all the best in the future, may your profession be all what you hoped it would be!!!! ;)

Maria_Aya

Congratulations !!!!!!!!
A very difficult and responsible profession, for people that love to give to the world, Bravoooooooo

Maria Aya:)

Bellydancing Nurses Unite

Congratulations Gypsyroze! Now take a breather and get prepared for the Ohio boards. I notice you are located in Ohio, how close are you to the major cities:Cleveland, Columbus? There are some events happening in October, maybe I'll see you at one of them.
Yasmine
(BSN,RN,CRRN)

gypsyroze

ooooh, LUCKY YOU!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:D

Do you still have your sanity intact?

I graduate December 9...good to know there's light at the end of the tunnel!!

Thanks Everyone! Yes my sanity is still intact, althought there were stretched were I didn't feel like myself at all. Just hang in there!

gypsyroze

Congratulations Gypsyroze! Now take a breather and get prepared for the Ohio boards. I notice you are located in Ohio, how close are you to the major cities:Cleveland, Columbus? There are some events happening in October, maybe I'll see you at one of them.
Yasmine
(BSN,RN,CRRN)

I'm in Cleveland, and I will be taking my boards in November. I'm finished with LPN school, but I plan on going back for my RN. Would you believe the I have been on RN Schools waiting list for about 2 years?!?! Ofcourse I got accepted to one finally, at the end of my LPN program! UGH! Oh well, at least I have a 9 mos. break.

Moon

CONGRATULATIONS :):):)

Gypsyroze said:
I'm in Cleveland, and I will be taking my boards in November. I'm finished with LPN school, but I plan on going back for my RN. Would you believe the I have been on RN Schools waiting list for about 2 years?!?! Ofcourse I got accepted to one finally, at the end of my LPN program! UGH! Oh well, at least I have a 9 mos. break.

No idea what this is all about, lol.

Shanazel

A dozen red rozes to Gypsyroze! I wish we still had the applauding smilie face- I'd give you a dozen of those, too.:)