Beaded "Gloves"

Delikatess

Im searching for gloves, like didems, anyone know where i can find these?

So ive searched the web like crazy trying to find, beaded or sequined fingerless gloves... Its really hard to find!

Im interseted in any color, if u dont know what i mean then look at didem in this clip:YouTube - Didem 3

Hugs!

Gia al Qamar

She's not wearing gloves...these are actually what I call 'wristlets'...they're accessories that come with Turkish costumes...I have several sets made to match the costumes I've purchased...I added a loop of beads around the pointed end and made a sequined 'slave bracelet' out of it...but the bottom of the hand isn't covered by anything...The top is like a big triangle of sequins and beads...
Try emailing the people who made your bedleh to see if they can add this accessory the next time you purchase.
Gia

Delikatess

She's not wearing gloves...these are actually what I call 'wristlets'...they're accessories that come with Turkish costumes...I have several sets made to match the costumes I've purchased...I added a loop of beads around the pointed end and made a sequined 'slave bracelet' out of it...but the bottom of the hand isn't covered by anything...The top is like a big triangle of sequins and beads...
Try emailing the people who made your bedleh to see if they can add this accessory the next time you purchase.
Gia

Thank u for ur answer, my english isnt the best hehe, yes i can ofcurse do that... Why didnt i think of this:think: Hahaha But if any one knowes some online shop that would also be gret:dance:

Moon

Hi Delikatess, this is an online shop with bellydance items and if you scroll down a bit here, is this what you are looking for?

Delikatess

Hi Delikatess, this is an online shop with bellydance items and if you scroll down a bit here, is this what you are looking for?

Thanks for ur help, both yes and no, its likes those on the page, but more sequined, i looked at that page before and its the closest i could get to finding what i want, ill keeep searching! thanks again :)

Azeeza

I'm not sure if you sew, but I don't think these wristlets are too difficult to make on your own.

Just a suggestion if all else fails.

Azeeza

Marisha

I agree with Shanazel, maring them may be the easiest way - I got the wristelts together with a Turkish costume that I bought but they were huge, so I had to make alterations anyway.
Also, this is not exactly what you're looking for but may be helpful. Belly Dance Mall
or if the link does not work, just go to Amira Mor Main and look in the shopping section for gloves. I didn't buy gloves from Amira, but I did buy other things (in person, not through the web site) and the quality was good.
Marisha

Last edited:

Shanazel

Ah, it was Azeeza and not Shanazel with that idea, but I certainly agree with it. :) I am tempted to steal this thread for the costume section, especially if someone comes up with good ideas about making these wristlets.