DVDs

Hi stacy123, Good question as I've been browsing around. Right now, I have my on a few hip-hop and Latin DVD's. Urban style dancing is my background and I want to explore it a little deeper. As far as BD is concerned, I want to buy Ava Fleming's new set from IAMED and the documentary about dancers in Cairo. Funny, though I've gone back to some of my other video's/DVD's too.
Yasmine

Amanda (was Aziyade)

Ava Fleming's IAMED set
The Hannan Sultan instructionals (I'd really just like to see these)

I'd love to see those Leila choreography workshops but at $60 each -- YOW!

And Neon's coming out with The Capoeira workout, which isn't bellydance but I'd like to do it anyway. (not sure I spelled it right)

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! I JUST SAW THIS IS BACK IN PRINT!!!!!
https://www.pekorecords.com/productDetails.php?productId=1122

I actually have it on videotape, but it's PAL and I've never been able to play it. This iS SOOOOOOOO coooooll!!!!!!!!!!!

(did it come across that I'm really excited about this?)

sstacy123

The Sizzlin' Hips is actually what I'm planning on buying next unless I change my mind...I almost bought the Bellydancers of Cairo a few weeks ago but bought Rockin' the Casbah instead..(didn't know anything about Rockin' the Casbah just decided I wanted a performance DVD) I think I might have liked BD of Cairo better even though it is a docu...

Kiraze

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! I JUST SAW THIS IS BACK IN PRINT!!!!!
https://www.pekorecords.com/productDetails.php?productId=1122

I actually have it on videotape, but it's PAL and I've never been able to play it. This iS SOOOOOOOO coooooll!!!!!!!!!!!

(did it come across that I'm really excited about this?)
This definately is also one on my buy list - I would also like to find some good performance DVD about Nadia Gamal as I do not like too much about her Legend DVD :confused:

Others on my "to buy" list are:
  • Journey of Desire , which is documentary by Yasmina of Cairo
  • Some more fusion tribal - maybe new Bellydance Underworld by Hollywood Music Center or something by Domba
  • a new copy of Veil by Aziza or Smooth as Silk by Katia... cannot decide which one would really suit my needs better
  • and even before they are published my top DVD:s to buy are Totally Turkish DVD series by Artemis Mourat

Habibiyaeini

Sooo many on my list to add to the 300 or so that Ive already got...

That Nadia Jamal workshop thats been relisted

Fifi abdo from little egypt(she hasnt even done the worshop yet, hehe)

Quite a few from little egypt like Dina, Randa and aida nour. the workshops and the concerts. Man, thats going to take a huge chunk out of my purse.

Classic egyptian dancers in the movies from sausan.

Fahana tour with Dandash, Yasmina and Aida

Zahra zuhairs newer one.

The list goes on.....