Eurovision dance constest!

Sara

Loving it so far. I LOVED Russia's and the Netherlands entry. :lol:

Hope those of yas what are watching it are enjoying it too. I wanna do latin now. Lol.

I love the costume of those two entries n all.

Moon

I've heard nothing about an eurovision dance contest. What was the Netherlands entry like?

Sara

I thought of you while I'm watching it Moon :D

Here's some links to Dance clips of auditions and stuff for the final.

It's the first ever one held tonight in London.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Netherlands was alright. They did a cha cha and I can't remember the second...:think:

My favs are Russia, Uk and Ukraine, in that order. I also liked Lithuania's first dance. And Austria's second dance.

Moon

Ooh and they also won the eurovision song festival! They're doing great hahah!

Btw thanks for the link, I have a lot to watch now :D

Kiraze

Why I am out of Finland always when something like this happens? ;) And BTW Finland did not win Eurovision song contest... that was one year ago and this year it was Serbia who won :lol:

Anyway it seems that this dance contest was not so full of political votes (as if it was Finland would never had a chance) - however I loved the dark melancholy of Jussi´s and Katja´s performance and music by Apocalyptica is always fantastic (original music Unforgiven by Metallica... absolutely great even though I love newer stuff of Apocalyptica even more):

Recnadocir

I'm happy for Finland, having actually been there, and performed aboard the Silja Europa on the Baltic Sea, in the middle of January.

The routine is dark, indeed. Well crafted choreography, and very interesting music- nice not to hear the usual "bullfight" music for a Paso Doble. I would say both of them have studied a bit of Flamenco, as well, which works very well with the particular Latin dance they chose.

Kiraze

I'm happy for Finland, having actually been there, and performed aboard the Silja Europa on the Baltic Sea, in the middle of January.
Rico, I actually missed that festival at sea by couple of days but do have it on DVD as my good friend Afifa was the organizer of the happening... ah, if I just had known you those days I would have been even more eager to catch the boat as your performance was very controversial but what I have seen in video also good one :)

BTW for some funny co-insidence I was in US those days... world definately is small...

Safran

Ooh, I just saw bits of the contest, including the Finns' dance on Finnish TV. The music choice was so unusual, but their dance fit it perfect! As I understood that was the first ever Eurovision Dance Contest?

Sara, for embedding just use the part of the youtube link that comes after = sign.