Fit for life

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss_shimmy

hi moon,i do have a cold,its tradition for mum to share kids illnesses...lol.i will soon be on the mend.

thankx so much for your well wishes

love and smiles

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Venefica

I am sorry to hear your children have been ill Miss Shimmy and glad to hear they are better.

I have had a bit little time for forum right now, but I must drop in and say hi. Oh and yes, I am giving a vegeterian diet a go, I hope that will do good thing for my body. I have already lot ca 3 pounds in less than a weak since beginning.

Babylonia

I'm so sad to here that Finn was so sick that he needed to go to the hospital! :shok: I'm sure that it was more stressful for you though. ;) I'm sending lots of love and happy thought your way. :)

I hope everyone is doing well! Love to you all!

belly_dancer

oh miss S how scary!!!!! I hope everyone recovers well!!!!
my little guy was sick a couple of weeks ago... (ALMOST hospital, & I'm not one to go there!!!) but he is MORE energetic than ever NOW... & I,m sure yours will be better than ever soon enough!!!!!
good luck, & YOU get lots of rest!!!
OXOXOXOX

miss_shimmy

hi girls..

good news is that his rash has now completely gone and he is up and playing :)
thankyou so much for holding me through this,I was indeed so very concerned,i was relieved to find it was something that could be treated.

well done on the eating V,I am realy proud of you,hows that new baby nephew of yours doing?

bellydancer,isnt it horrible when they are ill?I am so happy your little guy is back to being happy and fu9ll of energy((hugs to you both)).

thankyou Babylonia too for your well wishes,love to Arabella.

well here we are a frsh new day,I started bnack on the food combining day 1,I put a little weight on as my eating went all over the place.
I am exited to be back on track!!

Venefica

I hope everyone and their family is doing well and is getting healthy.

Miss Shimmy, he is doing well, he have gotten a name now, Leon. He had a bit of problems in the start, not wanting to be fed, but now he i happy and growing and he i so cute. Thank you for asking.

miss_shimmy

good day beaiful dancers,how are you doing today?

aw Leon,a beautiful name :)

well I had to restart my food combining programme,I am now on a mission to do the full 40 day programme.

I am on day 2-wish me luck!!

did callanetics this morning,was a realy great session,doing ATS with carolena later this afternoon :)

must go and clean sweet house

love to all

Miss s
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Babylonia

I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend! :)

We're getting our house tented so tomorrow we're going to stay on the beach at a hotel. :dance: It's the closest thing I've had to a vacation in years.

Unfortunately they don't take dogs so my little pom Nicky will have to stay with a friend. It's very distressing because he won't eat if I'm not around :( but he did make friends with the cat last time he was there.

I got the cutest swimsuit for Arabella. The top is a t-shirt like the surfers wear so her chest,shoulders and back are covered. Getting burned sucks, I had enough when I was little.

I'm hoping to do lots of walking and swimming and I hope I come back with tanned legs.

Love to all!

miss_shimmy

hello all,

just apologising for my absence,i fell down the stairs so i have been sloed down,i am recovering well...i just have a sore leg.
then my best friend came down with pleurisy,she is 3 mnths pregnant and has a little girl,so i was with her alott,her husband took a day off work,so i am abble to catch up here at home...what a week!!!:shok:

i started a four day cleanse yesterday,here i am on day 2 feeling good.

love to all

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Moon

:shok: I hope you and your friend will be well again soon, miss Shimmy.

I finally have my double bed now so I don't have to sleep on the ground anymore. And I still have some space to dance as long as the room won't become messy anymore ;)

miss_shimmy

ah girls i very much apprecite your loving words..i am hugging you in my heart,thankyou so much..i was greatful of my laundry pile at the bottom of the stairs,broke my fall nicely!!!:)

today i felt like easing in...so i did 15 mins of callanetics,i added more focus to the abs as thats where i am weakest..
i then danced a little while,i used my dance cards,i am so happy with the way my body is starting to move...very happy indeed.my arm movements are beginning to flow,harder on the slower snakey arms,but even still,i have alott more control with them,very nice.
i realy enjoyed the choo choo ,the pivot bump and the snakey arms today,my figure 8..my posture came naturally today too..felt awesome

love ya xx

miss_shimmy

well my bruises are almost gone..I am so thankful of arnica!!
how are you girls?
what are you working on?

I have my performance in a week,realy exited about it.each day I get more and more prepared.

I am at the moment working out a new routine,a daily routine,starting with callanetics,then dance,then ending with callanetics.
then simular again before I go to bed.I tried it today and it worked realy well,its a bit like what Rbee does,only she uses yoga of course :)

so I might do simular,make myself a choice of 3 routines...a 15 min,30 min and a 40 minute set.
I am still waiting to hear from the callanetics place about what I do next for teaching.

I am making up more dance cards today,I have my own name for some of my steps,though they probably have names,I dont always know them.

happy easter

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Moon

Great you are doing so well miss Shimmy!
I have a cold right now but it's getting better already. Fortunately I didn't sneeze during the performance last week :lol:

Great you're going to perform next week! Are you nervous already? Will there be a lot of audience?

miss_shimmy

hi there moon.
I am so exited for next week,realy I am.its a nervous exitment,I just want to make sure I am prepared and ready:)

aw I hope that cold goes away quickly-colds suk don't they,poor little jayke's turn to be ill,he gets so frightened when he is sick..bless him.

well done for not sneezing throughout your performance!!!

hugs and smiles

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sstacy123

Moon, I've thought about you wondering how your performance went...I've actually got my first performance coming up very quickly...I agreed to do it as long as the teacher declares me stage worthy...although they managed to forget to tell me when they was practicing so I was sititng home watching TV while the group was practicing...aye, but I think I'll still be able to perform, the instructor has worked out a plan...but other than practicing that I haven't hardly practiced anything else...and I hoped it would be the inspiration for me to finally get my diet and exercise together but no, so far not...but hoping I can get it together starting tomorrow...heheh today being Easter there will be too much good food to pass up! good luck on your upcoming perf Ms. Shimmy.

Moon

That's so sweet Stacy :)
The performance went well (though I might channge my mind about that as soon as I've seen the video :lol:), I made a small mistake but I think the audience didn't notice. They were all very enthousiastic and my parents, sister and boyfriend were sitting at the side so I didn't have to look at them all the time. Everytime I turned and I was facing their direction, I felt myself tremble, lol!
I don't have any pics yet, but I'll share them with you all when I get them (unless I think they're just too ugly ;))

Stacy, your first performance, that's great! :dance: What kind of dance is it? I'm sure you will enjoy it. Even though it's scary, the experience will be wonderfull!

Status
Not open for further replies.