A thousand Honey Cakes to you today!!
May your day be perfect in every way.
Warmest regards and Happy Birthday,
A'isha

Moon

Salome

Administrator
Happy Birthday Anatoliy

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday darling, happy birthday to you :D

Moon

Thanks A'isha :) But I have to admit it's just my googling skills, never my drawing, computer graphics, baking or photography skills ;)

Maria_Aya

Happy birthday !!!!!
I know I'm a bit late, but the custom in Greece is wishes to last for 40 days !!!

Maria Aya

Aisha Azar

Skills

Thanks A'isha :) But I have to admit it's just my googling skills, never my drawing, computer graphics, baking or photography skills ;)

Dear Moon,
Hahahahaha!! I have baking skills, but no googling, drawing, computer graphic or photography skills!!
What we lack in skills, we make up for with our ability to whip out a fast verbal comeback, right????? As I occasionally have to retort to some person who suggests belly dance is not a real job, "Listen, Honey, I'm decorative, not functional". I just got tired of trying to explain that since I make my living at it, it does indeed appear to be a 'real job". We can only have so many failing stock brokers, after all.
Regards,
A'isha

Moon

Hahah good comeback!

I guess people like that are actually jealous because their job might be functional, but they might not be doing what they truely love.
Not many people can make their job out of their hobby or passion.