Happy people dancing on planet earth 2012

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Love it, I dare anyone not to smile. I want to do that all around the world - such fun and such joy! Thank you Indrayu for posting this

Here is the youtube one so it can be embedded
~Mosaic

Safran

Aww, that video was somuch fun... I especially loved the seal, and the kids' ballet class... But you know, I am on that video too! I danced with Matt when he was in Tallinn! :dance:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Aww, that video was somuch fun... I especially loved the seal, and the kids' ballet class... But you know, I am on that video too! I danced with Matt when he was in Tallinn! :dance:
Did you! Oh WOW! what fun:dance::dance::clap::clap: It seems he was in Melbourne too but I never knew anything about it:(
~Mosaic

Shanazel

He made a video in 2009 stating the original where is Matt video was a hoax. Since Safron is in the new one can I assume he has now made a genuine video? I was so crushed when I found the first was a hoax.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
He made a video in 2009 stating the original where is Matt video was a hoax. Since Safron is in the new one can I assume he has now made a genuine video? I was so crushed when I found the first was a hoax.

The hoax was a hoax here is the video of him making fun of his Where the hell is Matt early videos. It's quite funny how people ended up believing his world dancing was a hoax. He said it was a hoax as a joke because of idiotic comments on youtube.
~Mosaic

Another one on how he got people around the world to dance with him

Last edited:

Safran

Hoax of a hoax... ah, the internet marketing is difficult.
But yeah, he really was in Tallinn and filmed it. I even have photos with him to prove it :D But I got the information about his event on Facebook, where else. You can find his page there, subscribe to his updates and the next time he is in your neighbourhood you won't miss it !

Shanazel

Well, I'm glad the hoax hoax was the real one because I just loved the original dancing video and was heartbroken to think it wasn't real. I kept thinking, but HOW did they make up pseudodancers and WHY didn't they just put real people in front of the green screen?

:lol::lol::lol:

Score another one for Matt.